Off Topic Landfill 5

Lol one day you need to itemize which cars you’ve had that were actually driven frequently and actually good. Which cars you flipped within a week. Which cars were in the shop in definitely. And which bad cars you took to term.

I feel like the good cars are.
That BMW in your avatar and the RS Etron

The flipped cars are.
The Wrangler and I’m sure some other BMW SUV thing

Lemon-specials are.
Every Mercedes and Jeep product

The bad cars taken to term are.
None, since the only way you ground cars is through a buyback or lemon

1 Like

Elon Musk Smoking GIF

1 Like

I had a Tesla for 2 days and returned it. Straight garbage

2 Likes

Mostly all BMWs were good. Small issues

All these new MBs are questionable. I really enjoyed my e63s I had was perfect. I regret selling it

You, me, @z0lt3c, and @drdvrgs lost legacy points for ever getting Tesla. But got back to normal after dumping those POS things.

1 Like

Still have mine and couldn’t put it on a leased car haha

1 Like

Nice gesture. I don’t have anyone to nominate at this time but appreciate all of the TH’s time in making this a great place to learn and have fun!

3 Likes

Let me introduce you to my friend Sticker Shield. It’s great for those pesky NY registration stickers that are impossible to remove.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01466E0GS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

@Kctham18, too.

3 Likes

Do you have some stats for number of posts of who among the non-TH crowd has contributed the most over the last year?

Eric, no doubt.

8 Likes

Oh to be a fly on the wall to hear the internal TH discussions if Eric is in

A full fledged dissertation would come with every meme.

3 Likes

I’m assuming @drdvrgs will be up there. And I’d certainly hand him the crown

1 Like

For the meme lounge right?
I’m just here to poke at @li8625 and @holeydonut for their bags

6 Likes

You’re number 3 in the meme lounge, both me and holeydonut are kicking your butt.

4 Likes

Def know who @holeydonut ISN’T nominating :rofl:

3 Likes

I believe you’d want to look at number of relevant posts…posting 1000 memes over the past year wouldn’t equal a TH, IMO…and yes, this will most likely be a meme now as well.

2 Likes

My man you can just tag me. Like why you gotta call me out like that? (for the record, I don’t wanna be a TH)

That’s exactly who you want to be a TH (those who don’t want it) :joy:

3 Likes

No shade being thrown here, just answering his question :slight_smile:

I also don’t think that hacking unicorns 24/7 is a TH but should be someone with insight, offering solutions or explanations, and not just signing crazy deals.

3 Likes