TrueCar Instant cash offer: Final update

The reporting to AG part seems vindictive and overboard. I concur.

2 Likes

I think what’s being missed here is the fact that the OP is clearly deceitful. There are several extant data points that speak to this fact!

One of which is: the TrueCar widget is still on the dealer’s site, I just quoted a vehicle through it. There is no evidence the dealer was banned from TrueCar.

But we will see.

I’ve gone ahead and filed a Florida Sunshine Law request with FLAG Moody’s office, so we will review the complaint and action if that part is true. Even if the complaint can’t be shared due to PII limitations, the FLAG will have to disclose whether it exists or not, and a summary if it does.

14 Likes

The issue or disagreement is not about sharing bad experiences, it is about OP making it accusations that the admins & THs are only here for the $ & to flex their keyboard muscles respectively.

To which, I say the OP is missing the mark.

1 Like

HOW DARE YOU NOT TRIPLE NET THE REPLACEMENT CAR AND GIVE ME OVER MMR ON MY TRADE!!

I’m a reasonable consumer and business owner!

3 Likes

Well, the fact that Admins & TH’s are working full-time jobs in addition to their annual 7-figure
Leasehackr bonuses shows you how greedy they are. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Lol so you mean the picture OP posted wasn’t the WHOLE PICTURE (see what i did there?) Lol

But it would not be worth for OP to explain the discrepancy.

The dealer no longer is a part of the TrueCar Instant Cash offer program. Go on the website and enter any car info you want…you’ll get an estimate. They now participate in the KBB instant cash offer program.

2 Likes

What other tool does a consumer have to report wrongdoing on a dealerships part and expect some accountability? Submitting a complaint with the AGs office gets the ball rolling and they forward the complaint to the appropriate agency that looks into these matters.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll forward this back to my contact in the AGs office who said otherwise.

gold digging GIF by Copeland

6 Likes

“Thanks! I’ll forward this back to my contact in the AGs office who said otherwise.”

I would be SHOCKED if an AG office investigation moved that quickly.
Maybe True Car could kick off the dealer from its program, but I HIGHLY doubt AG would have done something already.

1 Like

In Florida all dealer complaints are forwarded to the Department of Highway Safety. That’s who has been handling it.

Don’t forget to use your main account.

9 Likes

Perhaps it would be better to stop feeding a troll?

1 Like

Let me get this straight, you got $2k more from truecar and you’re still not selling your vehicle because you MIGHT get dinged with tax? What is it you’re trying to achieve?

1 Like

Sounds like

turn around lead GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers

1 Like

I don’t really have anything to offer here aside from saying that I think that this and the $1,000 Escalade/Durango thread have officially given me Monkeypox.

18 Likes

Whose investigation? AG or TrueCar?

So FL HSMV got your complaint forwarded from the AG’s office and they have already been handling this? What have they been handling? Did the dealer break the contract with TrueCar or did TrueCar break the contract with the dealer? Or did your AG contact / FL HSMV force them to break the contract? Who hurt you?

That’s not how monkeypox gets transmitted lol

2 Likes