Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

insane…driving a car for $80 bucks a month. can’t even use public transport for that much.

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW X1
MSRP: $ 43, XXX
Sales Price: $ 35, XXX 19% off
Ex-loaner with 3000 miles
Monthly Payment: 368
Drive-Off Amount: $2000
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00166
Residual: 59%

Thank you to @nyclife for brokering this deal for me! I highly recommend him!

11 Likes

2018 Alfa Romeo Ti Sport RWD

MSRP: $44,490
Sales Price: $38782
Monthly: $429.00 x 23 Payments including taxes of 7.75%
Drive-Off: $4673.44 - $2750 (rebate) - $1923.44 (Covered by the dealership) = $0 out of pocket
Down: $0
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: ?
RV: ?

Honestly there was no hacking involved. After calling around dealers within my immediate area, I felt that no one was willing to play ball so I threw this number expecting no one to bite.

The dealer that was mentioned on this site in my area (socal) gave me a $485 quote on a similar MSRP car with nothing out of pocket. When I told her how I structured the deal, she flat out refused to believe that the other dealer paid for all the drive-offs.

Love this car, drives like when BMW prioritized steering feel and handling over other factors.

9 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

That’s a hot looking Giulia !

1 Like

hows the brake feel? I heard it was bad but hopeful it goes away when pads are worn a little

It’s not as dramatic as certain reviews make it out to be. Maybe in a 8/10ths or higher setting but putting around town or in the canyons, I don’t find it noticeable. She definitely feels lighter on her feet compared to her stablemate but the brakes on the three-fiddy (Fair App: $580 a month / $900 down) are world class.

4 Likes

Loveeee the stang!! Great deal on that too :+1:

1 Like

The Fair App was pretty aggressive when I got the Shelby in February. You could get a WRX Sti or Focus RS for $350 a month with under $1500 down then use their coupon code for a $1000 off the down payment.

I’ve spoken to their reps who said that the spike in prices is due to demand but who really knows. I guess we’ll find out come winter time.

1 Like

Dayum. That’s quite the tandem. Enjoy !

1 Like

2018 Toyota Highlander XLE AWD - $357.91 per month with 1st month down + MSDs

Local dealer had no idea about MSDs, has never done it at their dealership apparently so they had to call Toyota to find out how to do it.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

You won’t be able to repeat his deal lol

Is this at Bennett Toyota in Allentown? This a great deal! Congrats!

That was a one time deal done at closing hours on 5/31. Unfortunately dealer isn’t doing that price today for anyone looking to replicate.

1 Like

2018 Tiguan S
MSRP 25,815
Selling price 19,715
MF .0012
36/15k
650 DAS / 222.34 mo including tax

3 Likes

Nice! I hope I can get a deal similar to this a year from now in my area.

1 Like

Shoutout to @GAngellBMW for hooking up with the solid deal, good guy -

2018 BMW 430i Coupe
MSRP: $54,670
Selling Price: $43,270 (20.85% Off)
Drive off : $1,500 (Didn’t qualify for loyalty or any other program)
Miles: NEW CAR
Monthly: $478 tax included
36/12k

Overall, pleased with the outcome :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Nicely done. Which incentives did you qualify for?