Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

No incentives. Only $2k rebate from BMW.

NorCal. I worked with @GAngellBMW from East Bay BMW

There are several BMW dealers who post up units they can offer very aggressive deals on on the forum like Angel. Keep an eye out in the marketplace or PM him.

The 24% was after incentives. Which were quite high, 3,000 I believe in socal. I was happy with it. It was the best quote I’d received after reaching out to about 6 dealers within the area.

1 Like

That’s a great deal and a sick car!!! Congrats!

1 Like

Just lease cash. Some was region specific.

To all that’s wondering what incentives I qualified for, I only qualified for $2k rebate from BMW. Nothing more.

The selling price was $43k before rebates. Deal was aggressive since it was the last day of the month.

1 Like

$410 $0 drive off 24/10

7 Likes

Nice! Which trim and packages? What’s the MSRP?

MSRP $52,785
Sale $44,762
Incentives $3750

Base Sport - all safety packages, HK sounds, 20” wheels, moonroof, 8.8” NAV

Helped my friends get this car at the buzzer on 5/31 from Glendale. Stelvio Ti Sport $49.7K $359+tax $500 DAS for 24/12k with $1,500 trade equity.

2 Likes

That was in October. 0% chance of getting that price right now. Date matters a lot because everything can change

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Here is my Deal
from Forth Worth Alfa in Tx.

2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio AWD
MSRP: $44560
$375/Month, $375 DAS
24 Months/12,000 miles

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Picked up a 2018 MB C300 loaner a couple weeks ago. My first luxury german car but coming from a 2016 Civic EXT a few things MB does has me shaking my head (no keyfob autolock/remote start, brake hold, no carplay with navi). Otherwise loving it and I think I got a pretty good deal. Payments are only $20 more than the Civic although that was sign and drive and 12k/yr.

MSRP: $48,705
Options: P01, navigation, designo red, LED, 18" wheels, Burmester, heated front seats
Odometer: 4,500
Term: 3 years
Miles: 10k/yr
Price: $34,980
DAS: $3,387 ($3,000 was MSD, capped the acq fee and car already had plates)
Monthly: $247 including 9% tax

24 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Sharp color :+1:

@bjj

2 Likes

Download mercedes me on the App Store, you can remote start from the app. Also it should have brake hold, just press down really hard on the brake and HOLD will light up on your dash screen.

3 Likes

Yea that’s the thing… a $49k car should have remote start directly from the keyfob (i know no MB has this) and know to lock itself when the driver walks more than 10 ft away with the key. Also my leg gets tired from the hard pumping while in stop and go - a button to turn brake hold on/off and engage whenever the car comes to a complete stop is a much better implementation. Also hate the little cutout holes in the sunroof cover. Anyway I should stop complaining… OT anyway…

1 Like