Off Topic Landfill

I mean, it’s going to be subjective every time. So most times it is going to be judgment-based. If there are certain posts we think should be reviewed (as posts that should not have been removed), then we can definitely discuss them. I agree we don’t want to overmoderate, but we also want to make sure we aren’t allowing site visitors to be mislead, spammed or mistreated.

We can always flag posts as well and send PMs to each other if something is on the fence. If it gets enough flags or if 2+ mods agree, then we take it down.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s about a grand. May still be a great deal but that expense rolled into the monthly together with the transfer fee exceeds my budget.

what does DAS stands for?

Due at signing

(20202020)

thanks a lot! ;p i appreciate it!

Awesome; I have a very similar situation that I got via lease hacker. $1798 one pay lease for a Chevy Cruze Premier for 24 months for 12k miles/ yr. I missed to track this year in March and I’m not finding anything close anymore; but hv not given up yet

Too bad BMW axed MSDs for new customers, would have made this even better! Enjoy the car!

1 Like

How were you able to find such a good deal on fair? Everything I’ve seen has been meh. I’m in socal as well.

That is a solid deal not sure what your residual is but you will likely end up with equity in the three fidy.

1 Like

Baloney. They want to sell more cars. Unless the incentives have changed, they’ll replicate the deal.

Your best chance of replicating (or improving) the deal in the near future is on or by June 30

1 Like

If it’s a huge loser then they won’t want to replicate the deal. Just because one person gets the deal doesn’t mean everyone will. Maybe this is the one car that got them to their quota? Who knows

1 Like

Less than 20 cents a mile; I like that; my target though is to be at half of that; it’s a stretch but a target nonetheless. But good one this

1 Like

Where are you located? If SoCal, can you please give me salesperson contact info? Will likely get a car for my daughter this month.

Seriously how did you manage to get 20% off a new car? That’s crazy good.

1 Like

This one is over 20% off… on a new car? Were there incentives involved or did they just GIVE you 20% off? Cuz the VW dealers around here will make 5% off seem like the best deal possible.

They must’ve really upped the incentives since the last time I looked. Were they conquest incentives or loyalty? Don’t have a current lease, but I do have a VW.

Where did you shop that one…I’m looking for the five seater awd rx350 for that price.

Mileage at 7500 a year is fine.

Thanks in advance.

My Local VW Dealer was doing 5,500 off from all Tiguan. and 6,000 on SEL model.

I guess it pays to wait. Last fall they were doing like half that much.