Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

Nice car and very good deal. Enjoy

I loved my QX60. The car looks great, the interior is nice, it’s big and comfortable… and it’s a smooth ride for an SUV…

That all being said the technology in the car is garbage… if you’re not big on buttons and tech it’s the perfect car and a great value for the money

1 Like

I prefer to call the electronics “technologically challenged wife”-proof. Features remind me of her 2015 Odyssey controls. There are some benefits when trying to remote troubleshoot when I get the call on “how do I do this”? I can just say, press the Audio button or the Settings button, instead of press 3 times on the touchscreen to get to the menu, then scroll over to… That makes my life easier.

Love the color!

Which dealer, and who was your salesperson? Shopping for an '18 MINI in CA right now.

Where was this dealer located

Dealer was Mini of Marin and my salesperson was named Shaun. They are pretty low volume and this was a service loaner, so likely not able to replicate this. I do assume you could swing 10% + rebates off on these though new, probably more. They are on their 3rd domestic year now with 19s hitting the lot. Rebates are only $1000 currently on leases, +$500 for loyalty. I bet they will start moving more aggressively soon. Sales figures on Clubman show like 700 units a month, so not exactly a hot seller.

Truecar shows about $3000-$4000 off depending on options (assume that includes the $1000 incentive), so that should be your easy starting point.

I really do love this car. I was not expecting to this much. It keeps getting compared to GTIs as a slower much more expensive car in reviews. To me it’s is a different class than a VW, more luxurious, better quality features, more comfort, more unique, AWD, and it has a fantastic infotainment system. It’s slower, but really not much. If you put it in Sport, then Sport+ mode with the 8 speed trans, it “feels” very quick. For those who care about 0-60 times and drag racing, maybe it’s not the car for them since the power comes on above 2800 RPM or so. It certainly has plenty of passing power.

But overall, it’s just a pleasant car to be in. It’s small wagon, not a hot hatch. Sure it’s HUGE for a mini, about the exact dimensions of a golf…

1 Like

West Chester, PA. Check out the latest under the QX60 threads created by @nyclife and @HN308

Finally got to see the car! Very nice and I’m pleased with the deal:

Thanks again for everyone’s help.

7 Likes

QX60 is hands down the best value for a large SUV. I had one - loved it!

Enjoy

3 Likes

And here I thought the qx60 was barely midsize…

Enjoy your qx60. Great deal. [Thanks again for the heads up about the extra $1000]. Go Steelers!!!

1 Like

2018 Stelvio Sport AWD - 395.70

17 Likes

Congrats!!! I’m jealous. This is exactly what I want. Enjoy!

1 Like

Love the color combo on that Stilvio

That is a nice deal and beautiful 4 series!!

1 Like

Stromboli with the yellow brakes, great look. Only seen them with red, grey or black.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2018 Mini Cooper Clubman S

Not Stromboli. This is vesuvio gray

whats the full breakdown of deal??

My first lease “trophy” that I discovered from this site 2 yeas ago. Have since gotten 2 other legitimate deals (I’ll post later). Its not the best picture because I took it prior to returning the lease so I wouldn’t get dinged (I didn’t have time to inspect it before returning).

MSRP: 26K or there abouts
Drive Off: $0
Monthly Payment: $104.70
Term: 24 Months/12K
I used a $1500 bonus from my GM card and $270 I legitimately earned. Because of the way the contract was written the dealers wrote me a check for $500 after the deal funded. So, 23*104.70=$2408, Less $500 back makes $1908, net. Or $79.50 for 24 months.

11 Likes