2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD Driver Tech 430/mo 0 Down No VPP

Pulled the trigger and as much as I initially tried to avoid a QX60, ended up getting it in the end. I haven’t seen it yet, will get to that later.

**MSRP: $58,610
**Selling Price: $49,407
**Monthly Payment: $430 (469 with 9% tax)
**Drive Offs: 829 initial payment (360 on top of first month)
**Down Payment: $0
**MSD: $4,400 (8x550)
**Incentives: Unknown?

**Months: 39
**Annual Mileage: 12k
**MF: .00005 (after 8 MSDs)
**Residual: 57

**Leasehackr Score: 11 years

I initially worked with @HN308’s dealer in CT to get me started and they were very helpful but shipping to the Pittsburgh area was too much. I then sent quote requests to the dealers around Pittsburgh and also central PA where my in laws are from. In the end, got it from the central PA dealer. They didn’t have the color combo my wife wanted, black over wheat, but they ironically got the car from Cochran (with a slightly higher MSRP as it has splash guards and cargo protection) for the same monthly payment. Our 9 year old has a game today and I coach so I was a little nervous not being there. They were great with my wife and didn’t try to pull anything (other than her having to listen to the finance stuff…). She loves it.

I’ll post pics in the Trophy garage in a couple days. Thanks to everyone for educating and helping out. We’re essentially paying the same amount over the life of the lease as we paid for a 45k pathfinder 3 years ago. That would have never happened without this site.

4 Likes

Nice. Is this AWD ? Share the pics

Nice deal. I’m also in Pgh (and also have family in Central PA), and also looking at the QX60 but reluctant to deal with Cochran. Did you work with Faulkner or another dealer?

How much was the shipping from the CT dealer? I’m from Pittsburgh and don’t think Cochran would come close to this

$800 but I don’t think they’re shipping anymore. Try the center of the state.