Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

Congrats, love the color combo, especially the red interior!

1 Like

I would take that with out hesitation for those numbers!!!

1 Like

That looks Beautiful! I have a 718 Cayman with a very similar color called Graphite Blue. If I were to be looking at that car (I tried, but the wife shot it down because it looked too manly), that would be exactly what I would want to take home. The wife is right though, it’s going to be our “family hauler” and pretty much, her car, so her opinion matters most. But that looks like a great car at a great price! I’m going to have to spend a little bit more so it will look “less manly”. :neutral_face:

1 Like

how did uy manage this sweet deal? im looking to get intio a canyon denali also

Check post history for details (or search for Canyon Denali and my thread should pop up), but included lease loyalty and GM card credits which totaled about $3100.

Pulled the trigger for a loaded Exec Demo 2018 BMW 440i Gran Coupe

This thing flies!

Mineral White Ext / Cognac w/Dark Brown Dakota Lthr Int

MSRP: $58,635
Purchase Price: $39,550
Term: 10k/36mos
Monthly: $407/mo before tax ($445 w/9.5% LA City Tax)
Total Drive Off: $3,000
Trade In Value for old car: $300
Miles: 9,038
RV: 51%
MF: .00166
No Incentives because of miles

*PREMIUM PACKAGE, HEADS-UP DISPLAY, ACTIVE CRUISE CNTRL, ACTIVE DRIVING ASSIST, ACTIVE BLIND SPOT DETC, HEATED REAR SEATS, HEATED STEERING WHEEL, APPLE CAR PLAY.

10 Likes

Wow, beautiful and what a deal for a 440i GC! Great job!
My Snapper Rocks Blue 430i GC says hi, with a photo “soon”.

1 Like

Congrats! What was your old car if you don’t mind me asking. Curious what brings in a $300 for a trade in.

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Thanks! $300 is right! Old car was a 2001 Acura TL with 155k mi, bad tranny and multiple leaks. I couldn’t have sold it to a private party in good faith, my mechanic didn’t want it and the junk yard offered $220. So I took $300 from the dealer :smile:

I was long overdue for an upgrade.

3 Likes

Congrats! Beautiful car. I have a Green Go 2017. Same wheels too. It has been an absolutely awesome car to own. I will most likely be buying out my lease at the end. I enjoy it too damn much.

Thanks to @nyclife for orchestrating my QX60 deal.

MSRP: 51,510
Selling price: 41,803 (with VPP)
Driveoffs: $638 (first month, doc fee, reg + 8 MSDs 3600)
Monthly: $350.79
39 mth @ 12k per year

15 Likes

Congrats ! Looks nice in White

2 Likes

Congrats you finally got the QX60 after months of shopping! How do you like it so far?

Very comfortable, easier ingress/egress than our Expeditions and much better gas mileage (hit 27mpg on the way home in ECO mode). At first I thought it was sluggish getting up to speed, but then I realized I was in ECO mode. Also, the controls and infotainment are ideal for my wife who is a bit technologically challenged. A dedicated button for each of the main controls is really helpful instead of having to navigate through onscreen menus.

2 Likes

Congrats. Hope you enjoy it

Looks awesome, which load out or specs did this one come with?

Premium plus, NAV/VC, Sport package. Love this car!

1 Like

Congrats man, yours is I believe the first S4 on here. Working on a deal myself. Will post if it goes through.

1 Like

Good luck, hope it works out!