Toyota of Dallas - TX Only

Derek Oh - Hybrid Salesperson/Manager

Toyota of Dallas
2610 Forest Ln. Dallas, TX 75234

State serviced - Only in Texas (No Out of State Deals)
Vehicle brands sold- Toyota

Fee amount or fee range (if applicable) NO FEE
Number of months/years in business - 6 years
Best way to contact is by phone (469-426-8787) or email melikey9124@gmail.com

1 Like

Derek got me a great deal on a 2020 Highlander XLE! No hassle no BS. Was about to settle for an L but man he came through on an XLE!

I had leased before but he taught me some new lessons as well as info I got from this forum

Some factors came into play such as trade in and some rebates and he was able to beat a final offer price from the other Toyota dealer I was settling on.

Will come back again.IMG_6400

1 Like

I did not buy anything through Derek since I am out of state, but when I was going through the process of securing a deal he was awesome. Answered a bunch of questions and helped distill everything I had read on the forum.

He is definitely a great resource and would not hesitate to go through him for an actual deal if I was able to

1 Like

I highly recommend Derek! This was my first time to lease, have financed many cars in my time. This was definitely the easiest transaction to date. He was super responsive with my questions, got a great deal! I made the three hour drive from Austin to see him. I know I’ll be back again. 10/10

2 Likes

Derek was great to work with. This is not a lease but a purchase. He even came to pick me up at airport. Will definitely go with him if I get another Toyota.

1 Like

I have worked with Derek a few times already, he is definitely the guy to go!
He even delivered a RAV4 to Pearland, TX for free. He dropped off the vehicle at 10:30pm, and took another 4 hours drive back to Dallas.
He also help my friend find his dream Tundra TRD Pro. All the dealers in Houston area was quoting my friend at $650 range, Derek located a unit in another dealer, and leased it to my friend at $450 range without any negotiation.
Even better, he also gave me $200 referral for each of my friends’ purchases/leases.
I will definitely come back to Derek for Toyota!

1 Like

Ladies and Gentlemen, it actually was TRD Sport, not the TRD Pro. Just don’t want to have someone misunderstand the lease payment on PRO.

1 Like

Any update on the RAV4 prime? I’ve got about a year left on my current car’s lease, but I can get out of it early if needed. Heard that R4 Prime production will be crazy low and wait lists are already like 2 years though. How is it looking for your dealership?

I actually have not heard of any update on the Rav4 Prime. I don’t think that wait lists are that long in TX either.

Hello fellow Hackrs!
In a previous thread on the Marketplace I shared part 1 of a review involving doing business with Derek. In that review I described wanting to take advantage of the 2021 Tacoma TSS one-pay special for my oldest daughter. Due to travel constraints he came to me in Austin (from Dallas) to get a signature.

A few days later we flew into Dallas from out of state to pick the truck up and take it home. Derek came and picked us up, took us to the dealership, gave us a tour, a walk through of the truck, and wished us well. Even followed up to ensure we got home safely.

Great deal. Great sales experience. I will definitely be doing business with Derek again!

1 Like

Had the pleasure of signing another great deal with Derek yesterday. This time it was on a Corolla hybrid; between it and the Tacoma I should average some great combined MPG. Just like last time Derek’s hard work, knowledge and respect came through in every aspect of a seamless buying experience. I took someone with me to help pick up the car and they were impressed by how quick and easy working with Derek was. Thank you for being awesome Derek!

1 Like

Little late to post but Derek got me a great deal on this taco. Good guy and honest I will work with him again. Thanks!

1 Like

Derek got me a 2021 4Runner TRD Premium with a sticker of 47k for $415 per month with only the first month of $415 DAS for 36/12. He was such a pleasure to work with. He has my business for a long time.

Thank you Derek!

3 Likes

Derek hooked me up with a 2021 Highlander XSE today! Great deal and even better service - brought the car to my home, never set foot in the dealership!

Thanks Derek - We love the new car!

4 Likes

I wholeheartedly recommend Derek. I text him Friday of last week with what I wanted to pay for a lease and he said he could make it happen on a Tacoma. I showed up to the dealership after and he already had the paperwork ready to go. He is definitely no nonsense and does what he promises. I will deal with him again. If you have any questions please feel free to DM me. He is absolutely the real deal and understands what this community is about.

3 Likes

Closed quick deal today with @derekoh1991
Thanks for the quick deal and we’ll be in touch for the sienna.
Highly recommended.
Highlander hybrid XLE

1 Like

For anybody thinking of working with Derek, he helped me out with a Highlander lease and did a great job. Derek worked extra hours to make sure everything got done very quickly and the deal was exactly as promised - prices were 100% just what’s on the spreadsheet. Had a great experience and will definitely work with him again. Thanks Derek!

1 Like

Go to Derek for your next car purchase. Leased a 2021 Tundra 4x4 trail edition.

Thank you!

1 Like

Just got one from Derek last night. I’ve never had an easier car buying experience. I always take my time to try and work out the best deal and no one was even close to Derek. The ease of everything was a huge bonus too. We ended up with a Highlander XSE and couldn’t be happier. Wife is already trying to claim it from me!

If you want a Toyota just use Derek and save time and money. I know that sounds like an Ad but I spent 4 days of time researching and it all pointed back to best deal was with Derek haha.

1 Like

I’m tremendously pleased with my experience working with Derek on my purchase. He was able to help me get into a gorgeous '21 Highlander Platinum this weekend. I did my due diligence, spent the last few weeks shopping around the entire DFW Metroplex, but his prices were the best. This was my first lease, so naturally had an array of questions about the process. He went above and beyond to answer all of my questions and accommodate my requests. I highly recommend him to anyone new in this space who is looking for a no-frills buying experience.

3 Likes