Dallas-Fort Worth Toyota Special Lease Offers - August

I believe it’s a west coast thing, they’re here in NV too.

Toyotathon Is On! At Toyota of Dallas!
From Corolla to Tundra, everything is up for sale! Contact Derek at 469-426-8787!

Anybody in TX want a Red Tacoma TSS Off-Road 4x4 V6 on 1-Pay Lease?

Only $4,165 Due At Signing for 24/12k lease!
Call/Text Derek at 469-426-8787

1 Like

Can you provide a photo of 2021 Taco V6 4x4 double cab red tss

I will provide it on Monday!

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Toyota of Dallas - TX Only

what type of vehicle are you able to do $255 and $270 a month on? TIA

Probably Tacoma. Either 2WD or 4WD SR. I don’t have SR 4WD coming til later this month though

Is there a Tundra one pay option?

I can do 1-Pay, but do you want to? It’s between $9,500 to $10,000.00

I guess my maths were wrong!
I thought the cost of lease for the lower trim tundra would have been comparable to the upper level taco based on the numbers in the sheet.
No worries.

Derek,
Do you have a few photos of this 2021Tacoma sr v6 4x4…single pay $4,165. Does it have trailer hitch.
Thanks
Paul

2 of 3 are coming in three weeks!

2021 Tundra SR5 4x4 (TSS Off-Road) - CEMENT

$375 DAS
$375 x 23 months

TEXT DEREK AT 469-426-8787

3 Likes

Are these monthly payments you are listing based on money down or $0 drive offs (first month’s payment)? Thanks in advance!

$0 Drive Offs, and First Only

1 Like

What’s inventory looking like for Tundra lease?

Between TSS Offroad and TRD Sport, the Sport seems to have nicer finishes; LED headlights, push button start etc. Right?

I have about 15 of them in stock with only 1 Sport. And yes, it does have Push Button Start, LED Headlights, etc.

This may be a dumb question but what is a TSS model? I can’t find it on Toyota’s website or listed in the Dallas Toyota website either.

Wondering what the Tacoma TSS is

Tacoma TSS is a Gulf States Distributor appearance package installed on SR models that includes 17" black wheels w/ offroad tires, step rails, body colored bumpers, and blacked out lettering.