Toyota Dealers without Markups

Agreed. Not pretty. TFS is 0.00235

I don’t think you can order a Toyota.

1 Like

Can’t order sienna. Best lease is 42/10 ally, if you’re gonna lease… I would prob buy them like others have said, depends on your goals. I’m still at 1500 over msrp on them. Just no allocation and they sell right away, so dealers have no reason to do msrp. If they do msrp, I bet they make money off you on the backend. Aka must finance with them, and/or dealer add ons. I have none of that

1 Like

Would leasing qualify?

I’d guess yes, but I have no clue.

Can’t order a sienna at all?

Can’t. If ordered to the exact configuration, you might have 6-8 months

2 Likes

While you’re right, there was no reason to hold back in your initial message that you have hard adds also. LH customers also typically love to have all info laid out upfront, as I’m sure you already know since you’ve been around for a bit.

2 Likes

I understand, completely. But when December took dramatic turn from November. I was fine without dealer addons in November. But towards second week of December, all of sudden, I had to go back to the adding the dealer adds. I don’t know if the gross profit for the dealership was low, but there is a story.

But the fact of the matter is, there are about 85% - 90% of the dealership that will charge mark up plus addons and the rest will just go with MSRP or just with addons. I am still beating all the lease payments in my area, anyway

I think you’re missing the point - lot of dealerships (including yours) are doing hard adds. Completely fine IMO as long as it is disclosed upfront. Becomes a bit disingenuous, especially on a forum that’s dedicated to bringing clarity to numbers, when important info like hard adds is being left out and a no mark up being advertised. Similar to MSRP but with MF bump → not really MSRP

Like I said before, you’ve been around long enough and have been upfront generally so it wasn’t probably your intention but wanted to call it out like I read and understood it.

1 Like

Correct, MSRP with MF Bump is same as not selling at MSRP.
Thanks for presenting your point. And you’re right. I should’ve had been more clearer.

2 Likes

Does anyone have a lead on a NJ dealer not charging markup? Finding around 3-5k in NJ and 2k in CT on average.

For what vehicle? For finance or lease?

Sienna to purchase/finance

1 Like

Fitzgerald Toyota in MD is good dealership for Toyota. They have transparent pricing on their website with no addons. In my limited search, they sell almost all the models at MSRP including Highlanders. Of course Tundras and Tacomas have a about $1000 markups.

Greentree in Danbury, CT is at MSRP but with a $700 required ceramic Coating add-on.

1 Like

is that professional from the factory or some turtle wax garbage they’re doing at the dealership? if its pro ceramic coating that’s actually not a bad deal.

1 Like

The 18yr old kid who does “details” will apply $25 worth of wholesale product.

this is likely

Central Florida Toyota in Orlando, FL