Toyota Dealers without Markups

Start calling and asking.

1 Like

Looks like Balise Toyota is not doing markups and they are offering $500 off for military and $500 off for college grads. I would put location however they have a lot of them in New England. Just google them.

That’s straight from the OEM, not the dealer.

1 Like

Called 6 dealerships from CA to AZ to NV…all 10k markups on the 22 Tundra. I’d understand (somewhat) if it’s a Pro model…but an SR5 TRD Sport? Guess I’m gonna stay in my 4Runner Pro. I’m gonna try some of the guys on this list in the AM…we’ll see.

Only reason Tacos are getting premiums is that Tundras, for the most part, haven’t arrived. No other Toyota truck to buy, zero sum game at that point. Those markups will drop and transfer to the Tundras until the hybrids show up.
I read that Toyota USA is planning on producing 200K Tundras for MY2022. Should be interesting to watch.

Fred Haas Toyota…Is selling at MSRP but they want you to buy tints ($900) and scratch guards stickers ($700) just a heads up

1 Like

Let’s just call it $1,600 above MSRP

1 Like

For Tundras its $1600+$1500 for Cat Plate lol so lets say $3k over

2 Likes

took someone to Ed Morse toyota in Delray Beach today. +$6500 on EVERYTHING at minimum. $40k for a Rav4 XLE base.

1 Like

Don’t you just love people who post on here saying they don’t do markups for LH community but when you reach out this is the reply you get.

1. MSRP but dealer add-ons are $1899
  2. no one has inventory for what you are wanting only we do so we can charge what we want

Would be nice to have some honest posters who are upfront and don’t play games

11 Likes

Anyone know of a Los Angeles area dealer that might be at/below MSRP on a RAV-4 or Honda CR-V?

Longo Toyota for the rav4

1 Like

Longo and Crown. Toyota of Orange might if you ask for a guy named Jorge in Internet Sales.

3 Likes

Yikes this is really sad.

Anyone know a dealer in northeast doing msrp on sienna order’s (or any brokers here).

@Jrouleau426

Just to respond, mark up is completely different from dealer adds.
And yes, no one has the vehicle, so technically, the dealer can charge whatever they want.

Jack Taylor Toyota in Alexandria VA has been advertising they don’t go over MSRP like crazy. I think Team Toyota of Princeton is also MSRP, but you need to finance through TFS. No cash deals

Thanks I’ll reach out to them, anyone know lead time for orders? And can they mark up the mf?

You’ll be better off financing a Sienna versus leasing it IIRC. The numbers aren’t pretty