Toyota Dealers without Markups

Any dealers in the Northeast doing MSRP on Sienna’s without needing to finance though them?

1 Like

Its not a big deal if you have to finance with them. Just refi when you get the first bill

As a dealer, can you share if we should keep a Toyota lease any certain amount of time so the dealer doesn’t get charged back on their commission?

They don’t charge me back ever so you could buy out right away if you like.

4 Likes

Check out @Jrouleau426 and his thread

Find @Jrouleau426 who has a Toyota thread and read his first post and then text him what you want. I believe he just posted a Sienna yesterday but not certain it’s still available.

They wouldn’t give me a quote over the phone and I’m local…

Jack Taylor Alexandria Toyota. Team Toyota Glen Mills. I’ve also heard Bill Kidd’s is MSRP but that might only be for local customers

1 Like

Anyone knows any dealers who are doing msrp or close to it on a Sienna in northeast. At this point I am willing to travel anywhere if the deal make sense

Clinton Toyota in NJ is doing MSRP

1 Like

They don’t have any in stock, and there’s a three month wait on the inbound unit. I literally called every Toyota dealer in nj either they are charging way over msrp or they don’t have the sienna in stock. I can wait a month but not longer than that

I think Jim is $1500 over MSRP

Just spoke with Kate at this dealer and there is a mark up $8k on some of there cars.

wow thats nuts

I can get them at msrp when available. Impossible now though…$1500 would be the most it’ll be at certain dealers. Depends.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.