HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

Here are some docs from CCAP:

STANDARD LEASE RATE SHEET - 06.23.21 - 08.02.21

The dealer can supposedly ask for a free Tier bump as well.

RESIDUAL VALUE LEASE GUIDE - 07.01.21 - 08.02.21:

Lease Guide:

^ This has some information on the Sold Order Protection:

SOLD ORDER PROTECTION

Sold order protection is available when a vehicle is sold to, or ordered for, a customer during an incentive program, and that program will be expired by the time the vehicle is delivered. Sold Order Protection is a Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Program administered by Chrysler Capital. All program rules must be adhered to as listed in the Gold Book. To qualify for the program, please see the Sold Order Protection Checklist located on the Chrysler Capital Dealer Website for a listing of documents required at the time of funding.

The dealer must submit the customer application to Chrysler Capital and notify their credit buyer that the customer’s deal is eligible for sold order protection. Sold order protection is available for consumer incentive programs as of the date of the buyer’s order and deposit or the date of delivery.

In the event that the buyer’s order date and delivery date are in different incentive time periods, the customer has the option to choose the time period for incentives. All programs and incentives must be used for only the selected time period and are subject to approval based on a recent credit report.

Chrysler Capital reserves the right to modify, change and/or amend the Sold Order Protection Policy at any time.

8 Likes

Another update on the Acquisition Fee’s that some were getting charged. Not sure what region y’all fall under but here’s the summary of it:

Effective Dates 07.01.21 - 08.02.21

California: 36 39 Waived
Great Lakes: 39 48 Waived
Denver: 36 39 Waived
Southwest: 36 39 Waived
Southeast: 36 39 42 48 Waived
Northeast: 48 Waived
Mid Atlantic: 36 39 48 Waived
Midwest: 36 Waived

9 Likes

Great info @ilike2breakthngs :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

One of my neighbors has one of these with the cover in Snazzberry, looks REALLY good.

1 Like

Gotta throw this in here. San Diego weather has been too good to not take the hard top off. Been a real joy to drive.

7 Likes

I disagree, anyone can join tread lightly, walk into any dealer (at least the 13 I have talked to) and get an automatic 1% below invoice on any 4xe on the lot.

2 Likes

I respectfully disagree -

Many of them will not honor affiliate pricing on in stock units.

4 Likes

As long as all the necessary affiliate qualifications are met we always do.

2 Likes

That’s really good of you guys.

A lot of stores up in New England won’t move off of MSRP on these regardless of affiliate due to demand.

Data point. Placed an order yesterday here in Scottsdale for a Summit Reserve V8 at affiliate pricing. Anyone looking in Phoenix area, I would be happy to share contact via PM.

Respectfully what’s that have to do with on the ground units in New Jersey :wink:

Affiliate on orders is no issue

Many dealers will not sell these units on ground (dealer stock) at affiliate

I don’t disagree. My experience, however, is affiliate was available on incoming and sold orders. No V8s available so I had to order. Not everyone lives on the East Coast and want to provide additional data points. To repeat, happy to provide contact info for anyone in or near Phoenix for affiliate on incoming and sold orders on GC L.

I’m just being sarcastic

That’s awesome you got that deal right now and hopefully (I expect) the programs on the L will improve by the time it arrives

That I don’t expect, but maybe at least low interest rate financing. For those curious, affiliate was just over $65k on $69ishK msrp.

I am only stating my experience with the dealers i interacted with throughout pa, md and nj. And if you want to be competitive in this format, you have to deal. I know you know that as a broker

1 Like

No doubt re being competitive!

I’m surprised you got so many hits on affiliate pricing on in stock 4xes in your area

A lot of stores here are doing $1000-2000 market adjustments

Straight affiliate on an in stock is not bad at all

1 Like

Best I’ve seen Nielsen offer was 3% under invoice with AR when JLs came out, even then that wasn’t anything to be excited about.

I hope that improves in the future when everything stabilizes. Would be great to have a truly competitive local dealer.

@Raven, @Jason_B and @Bostoncarconcierge: sorry, wanted to clean up that broker’s thread a little, so I moved your sidebar here.

Which am I? lol. From the tip of Maine to the tip of Florida, south NJ is damned close to the center point.

So I now have the local Jeep dealer that I am selling to today telling me my payoff is to me only and not to the dealer?? Its with Chrysler Capital.