HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

The guy hasnt answered my email yet. I have not looked at the lease papers. Im also dealing with Classic, they are about the worst group of people I have ever encountered at a dealership.

Are you trying to sell your car to a Jeep dealer or another third party dealer?

Well this explains why I had to pay the acquisition fee in Michigan :slight_smile:

Its a Jeep dealership

Unlucky, I think NJ is Mid-Atlantic so some conflicting info.

Yeah, but what the dealer has and what was posted above don’t seem to jive. CCAP spits back out the info when the address is input, so luck of the draw, I suppose.

In the end, my deal through @Clutch is still slightly better than I originally signed on for, all in all, given the old RV and new MF. This is still approx because the fees are in question, but this is what my contract says.

With CCAP implementing the acquisition fee, does anyone think Ally bank may be more attractive with the higher RV and lower acquisition fee?

Anyone have an acquisition fee when purchasing in CA? Haven’t heard of any cases yet and just placed an order.

Does the HA also come standard with the “Remote Proximity Keyless Entry”? Because the configurator doesn’t show the option for HA whereas it shows up for the Sahara.

CONFIRMED right now via Chrysler Cap agent:
The payoff is different to the dealer!! Fu#k me!

they probably mean tax wise its different

They said the dealer has to call directly and they give them a “fair market value” as the sell price

I know someone that just sold to carmax this morning and there were no issues with different payoffs etc

That stinks. Seems like party is over.

Yea Im kinda shocked that I am going through this. I had a bad experience with Ally on last lease sell out so surprised CC is similar.

They told me I can sell to 3rd party for the payoff I received. I just make less since my offers were lower than the dealer, oh well.

Just got an email…haha the dealer is now saying they can get same payoff and make it happen. What…the…F

That might be correct since they are a Jeep dealer. For a third party dealer it would be different I guess.

It should be waived for this month. Next month’s a mystery but hopefully they keep it up.

Keyless Entry & Safety Group is standard on HA.

1 Like