Texas Sized Deal on Buick Encore - as low as $75/mo equivalent on 24/10 One Pay šŸ”„

Looks like a good deal! Thanks

If they lower the price further, they will set an even better record :slight_smile:

Hi can you PM me your email ?
I just signed up this forum for this deal, so I cannot send PM yet.
I tend to buy the car either today or tmrw.

Thanks

Can you pm me your emailā€¦ I just signed up and cannot pm

Just signed up because of your post. Please PM. Thanks,

If you wouldnā€™t mind sending me a PM with details that would be fantastic! I may be willing to purchase as well as Iā€™m looking for a beater.

Lots of members just lurk for months/years and donā€™t spam the boards unless they see a deal they are interested in - low post count, canā€™t PM:frowning:

Lurking, in this case, means mooching IMHO. Only interested when it benefits themselves. But this is off topic, so I digress

1 Like

has anyone done this deal in NY or NJ? Im ready to do this deal if someone has info. Thanks

1 Like

Also signed up because of your post.
Please PM me. Thanks!

Austinite here, would you please refer me as well? Hope I can get it done tomorrow!

@ATX hoping to get on this deal. Would you be able to share the details with me ?

Thanks in advance

Sent you a PM. Im in DFW so would love to get in on this deal and fly into Austin to drive it home!

Thanks for sharing!

New here. Would appreciate a PM too. TIA!

Whew! You guys kept me up very late last night.

I think I got back to everybody, but if for some reason I missed anyone, please PM me again.

Just a heads up. Dealer just told me only about 6 cars left on lot, and he could not confirm that they would sell cars that are still on the way from the port at todayā€™s prices.

So first come, first serve, unless you can talk them into selling a car that has not arrived on the lot yet.

Which they did do for my Mom by the way, as her preferred color she wanted was not on the lot yet when she did her deal. So she picked it up a few days later when it came in.

I would like the deal as well.

I would to get in on the deal.

this is for Texas DFW area
24 months
10,000 miles a year
$1605.69 total down & that includes 1st months payment

I work at a dealer and would love to get a bunch of phone calls from customers who are willing & ready to buy. I am not sure how they are discounting the Encore over $4,000.!? This is what I can do and have several in stock:

this is for Texas DFW area but will apply to all of Texas
24 months
10,000 miles a year
$115.04
$1605.69 total down & that includes 1st months payment