Texas Sized Deal on Buick Encore - as low as $75/mo equivalent on 24/10 One Pay šŸ”„

Awesome deal ! Could you also Please PM me! Would greatly appreciate it. :pray: Thanks in advance

Congrats for a awesome deal ! Could you PM me the details please ? Thank you.

Wow !!! All you guys above me asking HIM to PM you ā€¦ i mean he clearly typed to PM him if you want to get connected with dealer guys. He is not a dealer and why would be be PM ing you lol

2 Likes

It shows nobody reads, including me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I went to bed last night. Working on the backlog this AM.
Dealer has asked me to do minimum pre-qual to make sure I send them people they can actually help.

But I know for sure at least 1 deal closed got closed within hours of me posting yesterday, based upon the deal sheet I gave him.

Looks like a really great deal! I am interested. Can you PM me?

Did you read three posts above you? It says that you should PM him considering that is what he requested in the OP

1 Like

Looks they may set a 24 hour record for Encores at the dealership!

Multiple confirms that deal went through as advertised for folks who PMed me.

1 Like

Gotta love this forum ! You help others and that help comes back ! You should be easily able to recover half the one pay from referral they promised you!

How do dealer referrals work? What is the referral amount? Seems like it would be hard to actually prove/enforce on either side.

I did my deal last month with a slightly different structure, and had the GM card early in the year Bonus Bucks to work with as well.

They are already paying me about $870 to drive their car for 2 years on a 24/15, after the $2500 cash back check I got!

When I saw they started a similar deal up this month, I saw a chance to pay something back for all I have learned from the community here at Leashackr.

Getting a little scratch for arranging the slam dunk deals is a nice bonus too!

1 Like

So very interested in this deal!! Has anyone had luck with this deal in TN??

I am about to find out. All I have is his word, and a text message telling me it was a for real offer. I suppose the text message could be considered a form of contract.

Will let yā€™all know if I get paid or notā€¦

In any event, feels good to give something backā€¦this forum has saved me, my family members, and friends thousands of dollarsā€¦

got one, flew into austin and drove back to Houstonā€¦ REAL DEAL PEOPLE.

1 Like

You left out the part where they even picked you up at the airport!

2 Likes

any chance I get this deal in NJ?

2 of my buddies got in on this deal. Unreal!

Interested! Can you please PM the details? Thanks

He said to PM him, not ask for him to PM you. You are the one interested so put in the work.

Lol u my friend, will get tired of policing but someone will keep asking for PMs lmao