Texas Sized Deal on Buick Encore - as low as $75/mo equivalent on 24/10 One Pay šŸ”„

this! canā€™t beat this deal

Kevin, assuming you are saying $1605.69 down and then $115.04/month, that is way off from the deal weā€™re discussing here - youā€™re 2-3x as much!

Hi ATX thanks for posting this deal. Please PM me the name of the dealership and I will also check with them if they have any more they will sell today.
Thanks again!

Hello ATX, I am very interested in this deal and would you please PM me the dealer info? I hope I am not too late. Thank you! I am looking at the 24/12k deal $2015

You are going to have to eat those drive offs, make it 115 zero down sign and drive, and then also accept one pays, if you want to move your Encores from this forum.

1 Like

ATX, i sent you a PMā€¦can you please send me dealer details. Interested in 24/15K onepay

Iā€™m probably not going to end up doing anything anyway, but Iā€™ve been getting contacted by a few NJ dealers today because they need X amount of cars by the close of business. Asked for a 36/15k quote (Iā€™ll need the extra year to spread neg eq but I didnā€™t even get into that) and I was quoted 268/mo zero down, zero drive off on a FWD preferred Encore :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Update: Dealer has told me he will honor deal for the folks I sent over so far, if they show up TODAY. But he told me no more for now.

So I guess we wait and see how the April rebates stack up.

it is not a true 4335 discount as I posted above. Pretty sure they are using 2K of Flex Cash or something like that, as actual rebates on the paperwork I saw were 8650 instead of 6650, but adj cap cost remained the same.

This is not a deal at allā€¦

LOL,

somebody calling a $75/mo payment not a deal!

Remember the forest for trees thing I mentioned beforeā€¦

Never mind, my badā€¦just saw he was replying to DFW dealer

1 Like

He is talking about the DFW dealer trying to piggyback on this above, his deal is effectively 180 a month.

Wow. Just saved me some time! I was thinking about reaching out for 24/15k one-pay but it looks they theyā€™re out of touch right now. Oh well

1 Like

But seriously,

from a purely technical aspect, the $75 deal is not spectacular. It is effectively a 9% dealer discount deal, at marked up int rate. But the truckload of available rebates did make it spectacular.

The keys to this one were:

$900 extra rebate for Texas region.
$3000 conquest rebate
$2000 Flex Cash (or whatever they used rebate)

If another dealer in Texas has access to the flex cash, then this should be a pretty easily doable deal anywhere in Texas.

sorry man, it was a mistake click, I deleted it right way:sweat_smile:

To everyone coming in from Slickdeals, please note the OPā€™s comment above.

Yeah, I know what I need in order to hit the number that would make me go for it, but itā€™s so far apart itā€™s probably not worth pursuing. On top of that Iā€™ve got the kids by myself till late tonight and the wife has the car Iā€™d want to get out of, so coordinating all that would be a complete nightmare, even if I could find someone who would deal in crazy numbers to move a car. Just doesnā€™t seem worth the trouble for something I donā€™t need right now.

Hi All,

Trying not to just lurk. I would have been interested in this deal but sounds like I missed it. ATX mentioned that some other dealers would be able to offer this deal if they had the flex cash.

Can someone post if they find this deal at other dealerships?

Thanks

Hobs

Unfortunately, this is a spectacular deal. Unfortunate because like you said its just a 9% additional dealer discount. The problem is that dealers donā€™t want to work with people that know the incentives. They rather sell to the witless. I just got off the phone with a dealer in Delray Florida and the best the finance manager could do was $2900 total lease for 24/10. I asked how he got that number and if he was using the correct money factor etc. He cut me off and basically told me that he is selling these cars all day and why should he work with me even if he could it would be stupid and he would be losing money. The car will eventually be sold and for a lot higher than what I was looking for. He told me that $2900 was the least he could do and using 5750 in incentives. If I was interested to call him back.

So in the grand scheme of things, your deal is spectacular just by the fact that your dealer was wiling to go in with you.

3 Likes

Just remind him that youā€™ll eventually lease a car for a mini-markup. He can either get credited for that vehicle or it can be the dealer down the street. remind him he can just order another to sell.