Tesla Deals your contact inside Tesla

$35K model does exist. have to go to store and order :slight_smile:

Tesla spoils their customer when the vehicle is in their shop, they let them use a way more expensive car. That’s why only few people complain and Tesla is a fan base car. Loyalty is too high.

1 Like

It’s not 35k though, and it was supposed to be for the masses. It was for the masses for 2 months before they hid it out of sight.

1 Like

Once Elon has hypnotized them, they almost never leave the trance unless decapitated by Autopilot.

This. Was. One. Week. In. March. All official statements from Musk or Tesla. One week.

They have redefined so many times what a 35k Model3 means, are we even discussing the same thing anymore? After tax credit but before taxes/license/fees and figuring in “gas savings”? Sure why not? :man_facepalming:t2:

These same people will arm wrestle the GSM to save $1 on their doc fee and make a scene if their first oil change isn’t free. They will give it alll to Elon. He can do no wrong.

Also looking for my next car and really interested in Tesla bc I find it more futuristic compared to other cars. Hope he also can also cater here in my area.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

PM him your question as it’s not related to Tesla.

More price changes…

1 Like

The LR dual motor Model 3 that I have been building for the past 6 months just keeps getting cheaper.

As of today, pearl white is the free, default color.

It appears, at least with the Model 3, that he’s just following the Federal Tax Credit down. It’s down to $1875 through the end of the year, then it’s done.

1 Like

If you really want to push your code - join my group Tesla Showroom Deals and publish deals and push your code.

David - Tesla Showroom Deals FB page.

My group sells more Teslas than any other page.

2 Likes

Leases improved too. Down payment is now $1,000 lower, assuming the same monthly.

For SR+, it’s now $399/mo plus tax and $3,500 down, which you get back with CVRP and SCE. Acquisition fee, first month, DMV, and upfront taxes still due at signing (total approx. $2,000 in CA).

If only you could guarantee your Model 3 is not built in GA4 https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/15/tesla-workers-in-ga4-tent-describe-pressure-to-make-model-3-goals.html

If you ignore the commentary from a short, he’s compared the leases over the past quarter: April 12, June 30, today: Tesla Quietly Cuts Model 3 Lease Prices Again, Signaling Weak Demand (NASDAQ:TSLA) | Seeking Alpha

They need to move A LOT of metal this quarter to even hit the low end of the guidance.

On the Model S/C front, pro-T site Electrek claims they must be swimming in inventory Tesla drops 'standard range' Model S from lineup after just 3 weeks | Electrek

The “impending refresh” rumors that Tesla denied a couple weeks ago seem to have softened sales

Lot spotters showing tons of inventory, including new (storage only) and used/off lease at Manheim lots (Adessa selling most of used) on both coasts. Residual values are going to take a hit from price cuts (vs leaving them after tax credit dropped as a price support).

If you want a deal on a car designed to be built by a robot, hastily assembled by a human in a tent, this may be your quarter.

More BS from you as usual…
You can check their web yourself for new inventory. Here is what i have in SoCal, one of the biggest Tesla markets, for 200 mile radius:
75 Model 3
11 Model S
50 Model X

Does that look like excess inventory to you?..i’m sure it does.

4 Likes

First I am a potential Model 3 buyer and not a Tesla short.

Do not rely on Tesla’s online inventory page. When I talked to my OA at the end of last month he was seeing tens of more inventory cars than what was shown to me on tesla.com

That being said Tesla did sell more cars last quarter than they built so the inventory did go down in Q2

They did say at the end of previous Q that was to be expected since they had huge logistics problems with international deliveries.
Anyway, all this crap is irrelevant on a car leasing website…this garbage should be discussed on Seeking Alpha.

4 Likes

Wtf. You can’t buy the model 3 after the lease end… doesn’t that make it a rental not a leasw

1 Like

What amount of people buy their cars after leasing? Might as well just finance it right away.

2 Likes

You have a great page!

Duh…that’s what leases are. This is why we lease and not buy.

2 Likes

Has anyone received any new deals from this contact since the price drops that just occurred?

Looks like these are dead, if the reports that tesla is now calculating residual based on discounted price are true