Tesla Deals your contact inside Tesla

What amount of people buy their cars after leasing? Might as well just finance it right away.

2 Likes

You have a great page!

Duhā€¦thatā€™s what leases are. This is why we lease and not buy.

2 Likes

Has anyone received any new deals from this contact since the price drops that just occurred?

Looks like these are dead, if the reports that tesla is now calculating residual based on discounted price are true

So leasing a model 3 is not worth it in the long run compared to buying it outright?

1 Like

Youā€™d be better off buying one. At least you could sell at the end of 3 years if you wanted options. The way Tesla structures itā€™s leases isnā€™t attractive at all, especially considering you must give it back at the end. If there is any chance, as minuscule as it may be, that you may consider buying it out at the end, leasing a M3 is not a good idea.

thats something I was wondering as well, gotta agree with @mp11477 on it. Tesla need to make their leasing more ā€œattractiveā€, it seems more expensive to lease.

They donā€™t lease well because the future is not certain with tesla. Bankers arenā€™t stupid, :taco:ā€™s have great residuals(even non captives) because they know nothing is going to happen to Toyota and they will be worth the residual at the end of the lease. The same canā€™t be said for tesla or just about any battery car, the residuals stink. Plus the technology is changing so quickly that vehicles or companies building them could become obsolete

What about the other cars that donā€™t lease well? Is Honda in danger too? Jag? Audi? The lease is relatively new so it needs time to improveā€¦and then you compare it to Tacomaā€¦lol, your logic took a day off.

Hondaā€™s lease great compared to tesla and jagā€™s always have like .00001 mf

Well yesā€¦if compared to the worst, i guess they are ok.

Iā€™m sure there is a point to your postā€¦i just canā€™t see it. Bored at work?

Hi LH! Iā€™ve heard of Tesla throwing out deals on current inventory towards the end of a yearā€¦does anyone have any info on this? In the market for an S class Tesla. Donā€™t need to many frills, just want a good discount. Please let me know if you have a contact person. I am in Los Angeles. Thank you LH and Merry Christmas!

1 Like

I would like to know as well. SoCal here!

Just reserved a Tesla X 100d leftover showroom car for $17k off a 90k one! That doesnā€™t include the federal tax rebate of $1875. Original was $97k but then I also removed FSD which is dumb right now anyways

10 Likes

LUDICROUS!!!
Congrats!!!

Did you contact the guy in initial post or just call local tesla ?

Ehh I dunno. I kept FSD on my car because why not. Nice score though!