Tesla bankruptcy?

It’s Waymo, not Uber.

No, I thought the State suspended it.

That was totally the self-driving car’s fault. Couldn’t it have predicted the idiot civic driver would crash into it?
Also Bear’s post should be moved to off topic landfill since it is of no relevance to Tesla BK…

Sure, feel free to move it to the appopriate topic.

Poor bear…just like Rodney Dangerfield, he gets no respect.

Starting a candy company is just what Elon needs to help Tesla.
Wait wtf?

1 Like

At least he got a new couch.

1 Like

Hey, it’s only more money…,

That certainly won’t be a cheap update.
Meanwhile, Elon is still in Lala-land about future production:
http://www.autonews.com/article/20180507/OEM01/180509866/tesla-model-3-elon-musk

Tesla is gonna start production of the Model Y in 2 years when the factory location hasn’t even been determined yet. More overpromise, (way) under deliver from Elon, as usual. Gotta do everything he can to keep the stock price up so he can earn his big $$$ paychecks.

> Musk’s optimistic Model Y target, Sullivan said, is about whetting investor appetite.
_> _
> “He wants more investment and has to show” momentum, Sullivan said.

You have to learn Muskspeak…that translates to mid 2022 at the earliest.

1 Like

i just talked to my insurance lady and she said that tesla owners that they have insured in huntington beach are waiting 3-6 months just for replacement parts after minor accidents. crazy.

That’s a shame to have to pay a monthly payment on a car you can’t use for 3-6 months because parts are scarce. I’ve heard of this before as well.

There’s also only a select few body shops you can take your car to. I’m sure there’s more out in CA, but in Pittsburgh, there’s a total of 4…one gets 3/4 stars, 1 gets 1/4 and 2 aren’t rated.

Stop spreading fake news. Teslas have autopilot which is far superior than humans, and therefore never EVER get in an accident, let alone needing to wait for body parts. :rofl:

1 Like

Here’s a comment for the graveyard…

It cracks me up that 1 president and 2 years later that “fake news” is now part of the English lexicon.

I guess that’s part of making America great again, no?

1 Like

Isn’t “3 month to fix” the limit for lemon law to kick in?

I don’t think lemon law has anything to do with body damage. Mechanical only.

Here in CA it’s 30 days in the shop, cumulative. Damage as a result of an accident though wouldn’t really qualify.

It’s not mechanical per se but it has to be an OEM issue. Something that the manufacturer has failed to fix after X attempts or Y days …of course it’s state specific so YMMV

Regardless a collision repair wouldn’t fall under lemon law.