Tesla bankruptcy?

Not as scary as that photo!

1 Like

Probe # 2 in 2 days…

This hedge fund is not too fond…

I love how they blame the worker and his subcontracting company, as if Tesla had no pull on the work or training for the job that worker was doing IN THEIR OWN FACTORY.

I am convinced Sean Spicer works for Tesla’s PR department.

2 Likes

Karma is a bitch, keep trolling

1 Like

Guess that means no more $100/month Encore deals.

Just like the Orange man, Tesla brand is too valuable to fail.

Are you confused? This is the Tesla bankruptcy thread. If you want to troll GM, start your own GM post.

Anyways, getting back on topic.

I don’t know about a bankruptcy, but I see a $34k off a Metallic Gray 2017 Tesla Model X in So cal and a 40k off P100 Model X in NYC. Both lease very well like 40% off normal rates. If you are interested, let me know.

1 Like

are they preparing paperwork? Are people not getting paid? Oh wait, GM Korea will beat them to it.

I don’t have to troll gm because I have nothing against them unlike some weird complex that you have

Keep trolling :+1:

Are you a dealer? If so, you should register here

1 Like

Really, I heard Tesla doesn’t discount at all. Even Elon Mush bought his at full MSRP. Things change?

Tesla doesn’t “discount”, but they do “price adjust”. Lol

It’s officially called an “Adjustment” as these cars are not techinically new, they are test drive cars that have some wear and tear. I am NOT a dealer, I can point you to the Tesla sales person who got me a nice deal, the best part is there was no wait! I got a 2017 90D - Model X fully loaded for 94k, which was about 10k - 15k below retail. Shoot me a PM if you wish to get his info or shoot me an email - earlytesla@gmail.com

So much for your hopes of another GM “bankruptcy”. Keep trolling though!

Meanwhile, another indication of a company in trouble:

The GM Korea “deal” isn’t quite done yet. The union has to vote on it. The Korean Development Bank has to pony up ~$500MM. And GM has to commit to staying for perhaps as long as 10 years.

Every interested party has their own twists on what it expects. It’s not clear that GM will stay for long. It’s not clear how long the union will roll over. It’s not clear the KDB will pony up all that money sans a long term GM commitment. It’s not clear that GM can make money long term in Korea.

Bankruptcy is not yet off the table

I’m surprised the Tesla haters haven’t picked up the article with Model X crashing through the wall yet.

We are still busy taking victory laps outside yelling - I told you so. Musk is the devil.
We will sit down and write about it as soon as we stop foaming at the mouth…

1 Like

It’s autopilots fault!

don’t forget about the one that ended up in the canal.