Suggest an Exotic Lease for less than $800/mo

It doesn’t appear the i8 will fit his kids…but this gets the most attention for the price point IMHO.

A Maserati should be able to be leased for less than this price…and in sport sounds the business/has an exotic touch.

Ive had both of the above options and then moved on to actual exotics…the cost of ownership is high and may not be worth it for most folks. But I wake up in the AM and am excited as hell…so it’s worth it :fire:

3 Likes

Agreed. 2020

5 Likes

Agreed as well, but also supports my want for California to break off and float away.

6 Likes

Technically speaking driving Chrysler minivan would also be turning head in south CA.

I have this impression that in south CA everyone is driving flashy cars so having one would not be standing out but be just like everyone else. That’s just mine imagination of south CA

2 Likes

Drive an iPace in a crowd of Model Xs…

But generally, I hate these kinda threads. I don’t feel it fits the model of the forum, where you are discussing which cars to be had. And I said this on another one a few weeks ago, if OP was looking for a car at 300/m, the mods would shut this down. But since OP is looking for a car at 800, this thread lives…

7 Likes
1 Like

these days something like that lada would attract more attention than an exotic

wrangler unlimited with the doors and roof removed.
not an exotic, but I doubt you’ll find something more flashy that has more than two seats.

2 Likes

I hope wherever you live also disintegrates into something better and free of issues.

:sunglasses:
:bat:

7 Likes

Flashy, plus dropping off kids at the school. Wife just needs a career change as a school bus driver.

11 Likes

You see everything: old cars last forever here so Pacers and original Broncos look like they’re a couple years old. All the usual stuff. A lot more Teslas than anywhere else I travel (but not everyone has one, just all very common) and a mix of exotics. I live a few minutes from where 10s of thousands of Engineers work and so every quarter you see new Ferraris, Lambos, all kinds, but still the minority.

Some of the cars and coffees here though :heart_eyes:

I lived on the East Coast and Midwest most of my life, and agree. I think it should be much more difficult for the rest of the US to come here, especially in summer months (when refugees from Nevada, Arizona, and even Texas come for relief) - I never thought of building a moat though, great idea.

5 Likes

Decked out Mercedes Sprinter 4x4 in flat gray or green. The “new” G wagon. Go glamping in the weekends with one.

7 Likes

Lots of these in SoCal but talk about “doesn’t lease well”.

#GlampingInTheGWagon

Hardi-har-har

What about an M3 CS if they are any left over ?

Neighbor had one of these. Always liked to park the eyesore in front of my house instead of his own.

Imagine his surprise when the HOA enforced the “no vehicles over 7 feet tall can park on the street” after a concerned neighbor alerted them.

(Of course the concerned neighbor left a note politely asking owner to park elsewhere before resorting to being “that guy”)

:bat:

4 Likes

Why should there be a limit of $800 per month to thumb other mom’s noses? I say go all in and get this, plus I’m sure it will fit at least one rear facing car seat, so practical.

3 Likes

I know exactly where you’re coming from. I think some other posts are being a bit harsh. You asked a question with complete honesty. I don’t think other members should scold you for having a lot of disposable income.

Anyways, unless you want to invest A LOT of time into researching this, I would hire a broker you find on this site. You really get taken for a ride with these expensive cars.

4 Likes

California also agrees :wink:

I love all the hate Cali brings… It means only those truly committed will move here, which is great because yeah we’re full…

3 Likes