Most comfortable full size luxury sedan I can get with a budget of $1000 per month?

1995 Lincoln Town Car should be less than $1000 OTD

4 Likes

I recall reading a few reports that the ride of the new LS500 wasn’t as good as the previous LS460 but I still imagine it’s a very comfortable place to sit, especially the LS500H version with the ‘Executive’ package.

Personally, with this budget I’d be trying to hack an Audi A8. I’m sure i’d fail but who doesn’t love a challenge?

1 Like

Total isolation --> Less situational awareness–> Higher risk of having an accident. Most cars at this price point come with all sorts of safety systems standard but if not, you should add those options.

740 or 750 with air suspension should fit the bill.

2019 specifically for best price.

1 Like

If genesis was smart, they would get aggressive again on the leasing just to get some people driving them. The 2020 g90 is going to be a really nice car no one wants to buy.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:, :shushing_face::flushed:.

1 Like

The Mercedes S Class (in either coupe or sedan form) is guaranteed to deliver a lullaby with every drive.

It’s in another league in this regard compared to the 7 Series, and the interior in the S is a lot more luxurious.

does it have enough trunk space to satisfy you though.

3 Likes

It also costs considerably more to lease.

Even then you’re dealing with a Mickey Mouse service department and feeling like you need to go get a penicillin shot afterward.

1 Like

You don’t think one could pick up an S450 in the $900s/month without some sort of a miracle?

Three Buick Encores in Premium trim

1 Like

Not without tax credits.

Last month there was one advertised for $949. Yes, I’m aware that incentives may be different this month. :slight_smile:

I didn’t notice that OP is in Texas, but dumping TX taxes on top of the referenced deal wouldn’t bring this car into $1,500 territory.

Anytime anyone posts this kinda thread for dead under 200 or 300, they usually get shut down. But post for cars at 800-1000 mark and everyone is happy to thrust their opinions :rofl:

4 Likes

the irony, add the fact that many have never even rode in a vehicle of this caliber and it makes a total lack of sense.

S560 demo is possible

I think they are going to figure that out, but it’s terrible right now.

G90 sub 700 month would Defn sell well

This was my understanding, as well. I wonder if Lexus is a bit like Mercedes in that they have a difficult time engineering a car that handles (objectively) well while still maintaining a relatively good ride.

To the OP, maybe something like a Cadillac XTS?

Mercedes is a drivers car, quiet exhaust (minus AMG), selectable transmission, suspension, etc.

I find the ride on bmw to be much harsher than mb but feels more planted in corners and zig zagging on the highway without a blinker on and 40 kilos of coke in my trunk organizer without very much body roll.

2 Likes