Suggest an Exotic Lease for less than $800/mo

Lots of these in SoCal but talk about “doesn’t lease well”.

#GlampingInTheGWagon

Hardi-har-har

What about an M3 CS if they are any left over ?

Neighbor had one of these. Always liked to park the eyesore in front of my house instead of his own.

Imagine his surprise when the HOA enforced the “no vehicles over 7 feet tall can park on the street” after a concerned neighbor alerted them.

(Of course the concerned neighbor left a note politely asking owner to park elsewhere before resorting to being “that guy”)

:bat:

4 Likes

Why should there be a limit of $800 per month to thumb other mom’s noses? I say go all in and get this, plus I’m sure it will fit at least one rear facing car seat, so practical.

3 Likes

I know exactly where you’re coming from. I think some other posts are being a bit harsh. You asked a question with complete honesty. I don’t think other members should scold you for having a lot of disposable income.

Anyways, unless you want to invest A LOT of time into researching this, I would hire a broker you find on this site. You really get taken for a ride with these expensive cars.

4 Likes

California also agrees :wink:

I love all the hate Cali brings… It means only those truly committed will move here, which is great because yeah we’re full…

3 Likes

I would buy a 3-5 year old low mileage Quattroporte. You could easily get something that was $120-130K MSRP and it would be better then leasing Ghibli. IMO.

3 Likes

I know the Acura NSX would be over budget and does not meet the requirement of accommodating a booster, but that’s my suggestion.

Just curious, anyone know what a lease on a base NSX for 5k miles would go for?

Found an ad for a 10k/39 month lease on a 2019 NSX with an MSRP of $159,300 going for $1689/month with $7499 down.

TIL an $800 payment equals a lot of disposable income.

I was paying more than that on a purchase of a decidedly uninteresting F250, so there’s my suggestion. Though in socal that might be unique enough to qualify as an exotic…

1 Like

X5 40i is possible with the right discount in that range in SoCal. That’s plenty flashy. SoCal May be 10K minimum though so you can drive it some as well to offset miles.

I’d say if you can stretch some (okay maybe a lot) a Model X lease on an inventory car isn’t 100% awful but Tesla are a dime a dozen in SoCal.

If this is just a kid hauler with low miles, get an Audi Q8 with the S line package for a sportier look. Its about as close to an Urus as you’ll get at an $800 price point. If it needs to have actual sporty driving qualities, that’s another story.

8 Likes

X3 M comp with license plate 473hp

1 Like

Glad my wife is happy in a Tiguan with plastic seats, sounds allot cheaper than the Cali life style

9 Likes

it would have to be orange.

1 Like

How about an X3 M or a Comp with diff plate?

Or is there some hipster thing about underrated license plates I’m missing?

:bat:

2 Likes

Ok, Right… was using non-comp rating but either way the carpool will need to be educated!

I would suggest BMW X6 if you want flashy but it’s not necessarily exotic. Perhaps Maserati Levante is more exotic.

1 Like