Success -- Jaguar F-Type S Coupe MSRP $87k || $506/mo

You’ll definitely want at least another $10k off of listing. But it’s certainly worth keeping an eye on!

1 Like

Is there anyway you can post a picture of the deal? I spoke to my local dealership and he doesn’t believe it; thanks

They never do. Yeah, I can take a picture of the contract and post it in the OP. Give me a minute.

It’s up. Couldn’t figure out how to upload an image, so I just uploaded to imgur. See here - link updated for quality

Thanks a lot; much appreciated!!!

Now he is saying he needs a VIN # to authenticate and then he can try to match it, let me know if that’ something you’ll be willing to do, you can email directly of you prefer at aaronplt@yahoo.com; thanks again

1 Like

PM’d [202020202020202020]

sorry I can’t see the number

I PM’d it to you check your messages

Here are two in San Antonio I was tying to work on, both are advertised at 30K of msrp which is a good start but they claim the price isn’t available for a lease so not sure the actual discount of msrp and what is incentives/rebates or maybe an “outcycled car” which I don’t fully understand but am running into on some 2017s now. It seems to mean a car the dealer already took some jaguar money on to buy it off jag and is now selling at a discount they decide but no rebates etc.

http://www.barrettjaguar.com/new-jaguar-f-type-r-san-antonio-tx?_gmod[0]=Dfe_Modules_VehiclePrice_Module&_gmod[1]=Dfe_Modules_CustomizePayment_Module&direction=asc&sf=sf_trim

Yeah I reached out to this dealership on these. When I told them I wanted to lease they quit responding. So frustrating.

Reached out to them as well. You could lease a 911 for what they want for the white one.

Guys/ kmdukez, this is the deal I got after the help I received from Kmdukez

This is on a 2017 Jaguar F-Type S Coupe Automatic - British Edition - NEW - White on Red

MSRP: [$93,233k]

Selling Price: [$79,413.49]

Rebates: [$5k Retention offer]

Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [39]

Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [.00018]

Residual: [53%]

Security Deposit: [$0]

Total Due At Signing: [$0]

Monthly Payment [$734.76]

Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$800.89]

Sales Tax Rate: 9%

Thoughts? He said that this is his very best he can do…

I feel like they’re still holding back a lot on that discount because of your $5k retention offer (which I’ll cross my fingers you’ll get, cause my dealer refused to give me more than 3k). To only give $14k discount with a lower residual doesn’t make a lot of sense. You can honestly probably hold out til end of month and then see if they come down more. I wouldn’t bite unless they took another $3k off.

I agree with Kmd… but you do have a higher MSRP, so you will not get to the same monthly payment.

Agreed. I don’t think I could justify this personally, but IMO it’s not worth biting at anything over $700/mo incl. tax sign and drive. That’d be something like $640/mo which is .067% (on the 1% scale).

Im new here guys and interested in the jaquar. Has anyone test driven the manual transmission version and any feedback on that?

Basically the dealer found an additional $1,500 in rebates so the payment is down to $741 per month (9% tax) / 39 Months / true 0 down, so for now I will hold off ; we’ll see if by the end of the month we can get another $100 off the payment (his claiming they’re loosing $5,500 on this deal already).

“found an additional $1,500 in rebates”. Wow, what a stroke of luck! I love when I randomly find $1,500 in my pocket :laughing:

Give it some time. If it’s sat on the lot this long, there’s not much chance it’s going anywhere. But in the meantime just expand your search and see if you can find a backup option.

Still working at it…
20180210_182310

On what car is that; please provide the model; MSRP; seems to be a quote from an AutoNation dealer