Success -- Jaguar F-Type S Coupe MSRP $87k || $506/mo

Congrats, great deal! Enjoy.

great deal ! congrats ! which dealer ?

Did you not read the post?

1 Like

yes ? but i donā€™t see any dealer info

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ you still want the dealer.

7 Likes

So where is my base coupe for sub 500?
$62,000 MSRP - should be reasonable right?
Cmon - make me feel good.

Iā€™ve had my '17 F Type S since October of 2016. You crushed my deal with Hornburg SoCal. Congratulations.

MSRP: $84813
Cap cost $72500
10000 miles
30 month residual 66%
$5000 total drive offs
$687/mo w tax
MF 0.00132

1 Like

Sameā€¦trying like hell to find a base coupe at ~400/Mo. looks like going to have to wait until March (jag fiscal year end 3/31)

Great job man. Enjoy the car.

1 Like

Exactly why I say to have the dealer mail you the paperwork itā€™s just not worth the hassle if they back out.

They wouldnā€™t do it, unfortunately. They wanted it all done in person, and I knew I wasnā€™t going to find a better deal on an F-Type.

What a massive discount! Is it because itā€™s a 2017 model? Iā€™ve had zero luck in negotiating 2018 models.

Nice deal

Been working on some 17 type r prices last few weeks but nothing working out at the moment. There is a dealer in Texas doing 30k off msrp but itā€™s for purchase only and they wonā€™t even talk about leasing out of state. There is 15-20k in incentives right now between loyalty and others but the one dealer in NJ would only do 5k off msrp (which actually brings it to the price of the 2018 model ā€¦)

Maybe something comes up in March on an 18 model as the infotainment I think is better and they offer heated and cooled seats.

If anyone gets a lead on a good type r (v8 not the r dynamic v6) Iā€™d be grateful.

Iā€™m crossing my fingers for future owners that the infotainment is better. It isnā€™t a huge deal, but itā€™s certainly disappointing that my Genesis has a significantly better system (and generally better interior options) than the Jag.

Nonetheless, thereā€™s no better looking car on the road right now, IMO.

I didnā€™t even look at 2018 models when I searched. The money right now is cleaning house on the remaining 2017 models.

Yeah Iā€™ve noticed! Unfortunately Iā€™m not in the market for an F-Type till June, so Iā€™m missing out on all these insane deals.

That looks like a really great deal. I love mine. Agree on the frighteningly fast. Itā€™s taken weeks to get accustomed to the car to the point that I feel comfortable with it. I think the S is one if the best looking cars around.

Waitā€¦who was the dealer again? And can you broker this deal for me? Sorry i dont like to read anything :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Here one in Richmond VA, Last 2017.

Richmond F-Type

Maybe a hack to be had.

Wow I wish I could pull a deal like this. Congratulations :champagne: