Struggling to find an EV under 300$, 0$ down, 12K. Am I unrealistic?

Wow that’s not a strong quote. My current quote on i3 BEV (48k) is 28x a month(9.25% tax included) with just MSD due at sign(30/12), just below 300 even without state incentives

I spoke to Victor Paiz there. This was about two weeks ago, I hope the deal is still there, since I might be coming back to that after failing to get something better on any other option

If you are in California, can you share which dealer? Or pm me.$28X a month included tax is a solid deal with only MDS at sign for 12k a year. Do you qualify for OL and Loyalty or any other incentive to get to this deal?

That was very good deal with 0 DAS. If you are in California, can you share the dealer name or pm me. Did you just get it this month with any incentive applied?

That’s ~$500 on a 24-month lease and > $700 on 36.

Right now if you were holding $500-700 in twenty dollar bills, would you light the cash on fire just to watch it burn?

Valid point.

I am in Florida, but the car came out of the Northeast. I signed on the car 31st of July. I’m not sure if the incentives on this model have changed for August or not…The $7500 EV credit doesn’t change month-to-month, but I had $1500 and loyalty as well. I also stacked an OL code in there, which is realistically worth $500 more. If you search for i3 in the signed deals forum youll find it.

I was wrong… But deal still not bad, so 2450 due at sign is 2100 of MSD and 350 cap reduction. And payment is 288(included 9.25 tax) for 30/12, after all rebates: 2500(CVRP) + 800(NorCal electricity company)… Is 180.06 per month for 30 month… was a bit surprised when I look at the breakdown, ain’t gonna argue with that cap reduction since everything is alright in my target range.
Here’s a pic: Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

3 Likes

I just leased a leaf sv.

$154 a mo including tax with $3000 down and 15k miles per yr. 24 mo.

Local dealer in MA is doing 10k off MSRP for Bolts. He has like 20 in stock… even with that, the monthly is at 300 or slightly under, due to atrocious BOLT Residual (40% it looks like)

Where at? That seems like a pretty good deal.

ChevyPhil just posted $13,500 off…that puts the car purchase at around $16k OTD in CA and makes the lease unattractive.

1 Like

Agreed. With 13.5k off and the possibility to combine the 3750 fed tax rebate and 2.5k CVRP, it is better to buy

Oops!..i did the math with $7500…my bad.

1 Like

this was my first post. are there any rules about listing deals and naming dealers?

The backseat in the i3 is surprisingly roomy. I had one for a 2-year lease and it worked fine with a car seat. I’m 6’-1", for reference. You would only want to do a forward-facing car seat or click-in rear-facing, as the suicide doors make it impossible to buckle a rear-facing seat. One unexpected benefit of the suicide doors is it makes it easy for kids to climb out of forward facing seats. I’m in a Volt now. The Bolt just felt plastic-y and cramped compared to either the i3 or the Volt. YMMV though.

1 Like

That is encouraged around here!

Cool. Burlingame Nissan.

Forgot to mention that I got vpp for that deal

Coming from a 2017 leaf s with quickcharger that I got for $2250 out the door and $99 plus tax for 24 months 15k miles a year with vpp.