Struggling to find an EV under 300$, 0$ down, 12K. Am I unrealistic?

Supply and demand is your problem in CA. I don’t anticipate anything changing much as far as incentives, but you never know. Don’t hold your breath though, as supply will keep dwindling in the meantime, and numbers could always get worse too.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. Best offer I got so far on for the Bolt is 300$ per month, after tax, 0 down.
You are right about the rebate, I just double checked - I don’t qualify.

For the Bolt ?

Where did you get $300 on the bolt?

Capitol Chevrolet

0 down doesn’t mean 0 drive off, you might want to double check with them.

Do you have a contact at capitol Chevrolet?

As mentioned above, definitely look into an i3 if it works with your child car seats in the rear. You should easily be able to get one below 300 a month all in.

On the i3 is it zero drive off? Prefer a bolt for the range but a i3 should work as well.

Yes, $0 DAS with MSDs should be doable on an i3 unless it is a very high MSRP.

The REX version might work?

I emailed Dave @ bmw murrieta.
Lets see what he says.
I dont like the idea of MSD but lets see.
Capitol Cheverol in San Jose is pretty sold out on Bolts. only one loaded LT at 40,800 msrp

It’s extra money to layout upfront yes, but a good part of the time makes a lot of sense (cents…lol) as part of the overall deal.

My experience with BMW MSD’s is that it only drops the payments by about $20 a month.

It will of course depend on the base payment. On my $0 DAS i3 7 MSD dropped payment from $244 to $219 ($25/mo). This is a 17% return, so more than good enough to make sense in my mind.

Forget the i3. bolt is a much better deal.
i just got quoted
2019 i3 rex
51345 MSRP
45810 SELLING
7500 REBATE
36/12K LEASE
2803 DRIVE OFFS
377 + TAX

Don’t quit on the first try :slight_smile:

Unless you can jump on a posted prenegotiated deal from an advisor or broker here on the forum, it’s generally going to take a number of tries to get a sweetheart deal.

Yes, Thank you. But would much rather be in a Bolt than an i3.

1 Like

I’ve been scouting for a Bolt for more than a year myself…I love the i3 (am on my 5th one), but I want to try the Bolt as well. But, I’ve never been able to find one that isn’t close to 2x the cost of the i3 :weary: