Struggling to find an EV under 300$, 0$ down, 12K. Am I unrealistic?

e-Golf is
Close brah

I thought the Clarity EV lease was a fixed $199 with $1799 due at signing? Are dealers adding bullshit fees and stuff onto it?

I think the egolf is better to buy? ~$13-15k if done right

1 Like

Eventually was able to get the Ioniq. Decent deal in my opinion, I’m sure there are many that are better, but this worked for me:

Leaf loyalty is worth another $1000. Your SV is solid, $279 effective w $0 down.

They are hiding it pretty well. They moved 65 last month so they are doing their best no to tell anyone about it. Range is pretty bad for 2019.

forgot to add loyalty. thanks.

also, i was thinking of purchasing the old leaf s for $11,288.

its got 27K miles on it, needs a new windshield and 2 tires (about $400 in total) but otherwise in great condition.

seems pretty cheap compared to what’s out there locally either private seller or dealer.

does anyone have any advice?

tia

You won’t make $ on that price if you think you could flip it.

Yes it is…the back seat area is a lot larger than one would expect for this size car.

No way - my kids hated it

thx. that’s what my gut feeling was.

How come you didn’t turn in when leasing the new one? They will waive the dispo and usually are generous on the wear and tear…

1 Like

Good question!

I’m actually picking up the new leaf and returning the old today!

Suggestion to get Honda Clarity plugin hybrid (base) . Should be able to get lease under $300 because of $7500 federal tax credit, Honda discounts by $7500. Massive and spacious, and it has 50 miles electric range so if you drive less than 50 miles per day then it’s the same as an EV. The heater runs from electric too. I have only bought gas for it 3 times in the past year. It gets 44MPG on gas even though it’s a huge 5-seater with large trunk.

They do not…$4000 incentive this month. It was alot higher but they seem to gradually drop it for some reason. The leases are crap right now.

1 Like

I received CVRP incentive for

• plug-in hybrid in 2014 ($1500)
  • EV in 2016 ($2500).

Am I eligible now again for CA rebate of $2500? These were applied when I was at my old address.

https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/eng/faqs

from what I remember, 3 time per person. but you can always double by calling them.

Thanks. See it. I should be eligible.

How many rebates can I receive?
Except for rental, public, and car share fleets, no single entity is eligible to receive more than two CVRP rebates either via direct purchase and/or lease as of January 1, 2015. All rebates issued prior to this date do not count toward the two rebate limit.

So if I am married, do I get 2 and my spouse gets 2? Or is that 2 per household?