Stelvio Deal in the Southeast

Could not get this to work in the Calculator, but I think I got a pretty good deal.

2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI Sport
MSRP $ 53,290
Disc 9,925
Rebate 3,250
Adjusted $40,115
Doc Fee 699
Balance $40,814.01
MF .00001
Payment $410.99 without Tax
Residual 60%
24 months 10K Miles
I got this as a true sign and drive.

Dealer is in Huntsville AL and would welcome referrals if anyone in the SE wants something similar.

By the way, its for my wife and she picked the tricoat white with the Red interior. It’s definitely sharp and unique

4 Likes

Great deal. Enjoy it.

1 Like

That was for 36/10k? Would 24/10k resulted in a cheaper monthly?

No 24 months 10k added to the post

Wow, that’s actually a fantastic deal. Great job.

Great deal for a well eqipped car. Enjoy.

1 Like

Great deal. I’m currently working with the same dealer on a ‘17 Giulia. Different car I know, but it seems like they’re willing to give a good discount. Currently at 15% dealer discount but aiming for 18-19%. Looks like it isn’t such a pipe dream lol.

1 Like

@trife wow finally something in my neck of the woods…I woulds be interested in the numbers u are getting, can you pm me the details?

True sign and drive meaning you only paid first month up front? 410$ plus tax DAS??

or plus fees?

thank you

True sign and drive means you pay nothing upfront. Just sign the documents and drive away.

this is a great deal on a 53k car. congrats. wish my lease was up and id drive form nj for that deal

1 Like

True sign and drive in that I signed the papers and left with the car. First payment is due next month. Literally paid nothing at the dealer.

That’s what I said. You replied to the wrong person. :+1:

1 Like

That was a great deal. How much do you figure the sales taxes add to the $401 monthly payment? Were you an out of state buyer and dint have to pay tax?

@mblum99 I’d like a referral if he can still do this deal. Can you pass on info?

Really impressive, I cant get my dealers to do this deal for the life of me… lol

Check out my thread, current deal is $465 a month $700 out of pocket on a 48k msrp car

$55 more and 5k less in equipment!

Will they ship the vehicle, ill buy one right now lol!

Here is the info. Just tell Deonte that your buddy Mike from Atlanta gave you the info:

Deonte Sutton
Sales Manager
sales@landersmclartydcj.edealerhub.com
Office: (256) 830-6450
Cell: (256) 778-1888

Thank you for this info, need a car before the 30th!

How did you get this deal, their website shows the same car as you for $575 per month… lol

can you give me contact info