Stelvio Deal in the Southeast

scroll back, its in the thread

Solid deal! Iā€™m looking for a Stelvio in NC. The first dealer I spoke to gave a quote of $715 for a sign and drive 24mo/12k ! Iā€™ll reach out to Deonte tomorrowā€¦

The folks in Greensboro were pretty close, although they claimed to made an error in their calculations. They gave me a 437 sign and drive for a similarly equipped car but later raised it to 453

Thanks! I was just looking up their contact information as well. On another thread, it was mentioned that Naudia was helpful, and willing to make a deal. Iā€™ll reach out to Alfa of the Triad as well.

Naudia Cloud

ncloud@fiatofthetriad.com

1 Like

Working with Deonte was great for me. Super nice guy and helped work out a great deal on a ā€˜17 Giulia. Most the thanks should be to @mblum99 thoughā€”I was able to use his deal to suggest a deeper discount than I was being offered.

Managed to get a $44790 car for $35500 before $3750 in incentives. All together I ended up getting 29% off MSRP. 24/15k, $0 down, $0 drive offs. $335/month (tier 2 MF .00039). Yeah, itā€™s a 2017, but for my first lease, Iā€™ll take it! LOVING the Alfa driving experience.

1 Like

You guys got lucky, he quoted me 505 per month on a 49k car. I donā€™t get how you two got these amazing deals but mine canā€™t even come close with the same guy lol

Definitely some luck of the draw involved with the pricing I got lol.

But bear in mind that this was after almost 2 weeks of going back and forth with him. We started at a $500+ monthly payment and ended up where we ended. It wasnā€™t like I hit him up and got that pricing after 1 or 2 email exchanges.

All that said, yeah, it had a lot to do with right place/right time. Especially since I used a deal on a completely different model of car to negotiate down.

Did you mention my deal to him? He told me he would be happy to take referrals.

Goddamn man. Thatā€™s fantastic. Thatā€™s the deal Iā€™m hoping to hit to get my wife out of her RX350

Just got this email from Jim Ellis in Atlanta

2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio AWD. MSRP $45,590. Lease for $299/month plus tax. $1,395 and first monthā€™s payment due at signing, plus tax, tag & title. $0 security deposit required for top tier credit approval. 24 months/10k miles, $0.20 per mile over. Must qualify for Top Tier credit through Ally Bank. Stock #AR1178. Lease price includes all Manufacturer incentives. Excludes tax, tag & title. Expires 5/31/18.

2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Rear Wheel Drive. MSRP $43,140. Lease for $299/month plus tax. $3,495 and first monthā€™s lease payment due at signing plus tax, tag & title. $0 security deposit required for top tier credit approval. 24 months/10k miles, $0.20 per mile over. Must qualify for Top Tier credit through Ally Bank. Stock #AR1387. Includes all manufacturerā€™s incentives. Excludes tax, tag & title. Expires 5/31/18.

Indeed I did @mblum99

Thanks again man.

Sorry, I know that, was responded to the other guy

Yeah, Deonte seems like a really nice guy. He hit me with a high $ thought haha, still waiting on his reply from earlier today. Working with him, a NJ dealer and local dealer. The ones closer to me seem to be giving in to me, so I hope someone caves with a price I canā€™t refuse lol