Sports and Luxury car deals

If everyone doesn’t have an ego, there is no reason for all these wannabe rich kids trying to find a “used” cheap loaner luxury car to lease… just to impress their buddies

This thread didn’t get off track from the op did it?

Don’t stereotype the whole forum!

There are plenty of guys and gals (whether young adults, 30 something’s or whatever) here that can afford leasing a new luxury car. Where they differ from you is that they like their money more than that new car smell.

The extra money saved per month could make you more money by investing it long-term (YouTube it).

Kudos on you getting a great deal on what you wanted. A brand new car. Don’t hate b/c others are willing get whats a good deal to them by going the demo/loaner route.

And sorry, I had to dig on the multiple YouTube suggestions. :joy:

3 Likes

You can’t speak logic to someone who is illogical. Everything from his reasoning to the shots sssmoked is trying to take at people are off base. Let him do his thing. Soooooo has anyone seen any good deals on some luxury cars or sports cars?

2 Likes

Hahaha YouTube it!!!

The fact that you’re trying to dick measure with a leased vehicle is laughable, given the platform and audience here. What’s disappointing though is you set the stage so well only to let everyone down by revealing that you’re locked into driving a Dodge for the next 3 years… and then if that wasn’t enough, you ridicule someone about leasing a car to impress their buddies.

What a wild tangent, while meanwhile, you haven’t seemed to grasp the basic concept of leasing and cost vs benefits in new and demo vehicles.

Cute.

6 Likes

Sounds like me…nothing under $150K I cant afford to lease but its just not my style. Grew up too poor, work too hard for my money now!!

I leased an X3 demo…currently has 14,500 miles and still smells new.

BTW Sss…its mostly young urban people who drive Challengers in Tampa. Not my demographic as I tend to walk around with my pants pulled up…not around the bottom of my ass. Did your Chally come with a complimentary white wife beater and a 40?

4 Likes

I think your ego speaks for itself. You have been bragging about a leased hellcat

2 Likes
1 Like

If you gotta youtube how to invest, say goodbye to your principle.

Show me where I “hated” another person’s lease deal

Coming from a guy that drives a Hyundai… cute

No it did come with 707 hp though. Like I said everyone has an ego, never denied it.

X3 is nothing to brag about either btw. Wouldn’t be caught dead driving a girls car

Show me where I bragged? You called me out and I answered.

You still haven’t disclosed what your ride is. Don’t tell me you don’t drive

We got one tough macho here

2 Likes

So basically everyone on this post replying is driving a demo or loaner entry level German. Sorry i hurt your feelings lmao

Just breathe. In and out, in and out

4 Likes

Life must be tough with so many insecurities

3 Likes

In the other thread.

These aren’t entry level, mid level

2013 MB ML350 Bluetec (bought new), 2007 Lexus LS460L (executive demo because my order was delayed 6 months), 2002 Lexus SC430 (bought new).

I’m thinking its a ‘size’ insecurity, trying to compensate with other things. Especially with the sexist comments.

A real leasehackr wouldn’t care what they drove, just what they paid for what they drive.

3 Likes

Over/Under on smoked age? I’m putting the line at 19

Any takers?

2 Likes

Bingo…20

1 Like

Some of us drive brand new Swedish cars too …

1 Like