Sports and Luxury car deals

Over/under on this being yet another id of CarPhan? In two days, he will say — let me show you how to get brand new super luxury cars for a song - just $99…

4 Likes

I personally love cars and I always have. Hellcats are cool cars in general, but I personally would never own or lease one and money is not the issue. I personally own and lease upper end British and German cars. I have owned numerous Italian cars.

No need to come in here and trying to gloat about what you have or talk down to people. There is always someone with something nicer or better than you.

This place was created to spread knowledge and help people lease cars, whatever that car might be. If I find value in leasing a demo 144k demo Jaguar for nearly .5% of msrp and you find value in leasing a 70k car for .7% of msrp how is that any different? I’m not talking about status or price of the cars, I am talking about the concept.

Saying things like I’d rather save the $10-$20 and get a new one. Well that is you being uneducated and saying that. In the Jaguar SVR example the payment on a non-loaner is and 70% of you Hellcat paymenT.

Some people brought up some of the other facts that would make the reasoning correct for getting a loaner lease. I won’t get into those.

Look I’m glad you got what you are looking for in here. That is the point of this forum. Now I am trying to see if I can find a high end sports car or luxury car for a great deal. Can we work on that?

2 Likes

Man, do I really want to reply to this thread?

First to SSS…the benefits of lease hacking are really in understanding how leases work so its hard for dealers to pull the wool over your eyes. Experience counts and the people on the forum who have figured out the ins and outs of leasing help everyone get a better deal, whether it be on a Buick Encore (which really tempts me) or anything else.

To Rondtable…
I always thought that the sports/luxury segment is “immune” to hacking and the best that you can do is understand how the leases work so you don’t get too screwed when you make your deal. However, given the segment I think you are at the mercy of the manufacturers. The place you may be able to get a deal is in manufacturers who are trying to break into the market and demos (ideally both). Jaguar, probably Alfa in a few months or year, Maserati (as they are trying to up their production), Genesis. Other options are models that don’t sell well for the manufacturers (BMW Alpina, MBZ Maybach). I don’t think you can score a huge deal on a “regular” MBZ, Porsche, etc. I just picked up an MBZ, 121K list, 4yr/10k for $1600 a month. Not the best deal but for me I love the car.

1 Like

You are correct. I wouldn’t normally get the Jaguar SVR @144k for instance but at that lease price I’d get it and love it. I am not opposed to getting cars that are seen as odd ducks or trying to break in. Again value is perceived. I appreciate deals, it just has to fit the bill.

1 Like

Speaking of insecurities, I don’t need a used lease demo to act like I’m rich lmao

I wouldn’t pay a cent for something I wouldn’t drive. I would overpay for an exotic that I would drive. Your rational sounds like how most women are when they are in the store

Not to get all SSSSmokey, but I could walk into any dealership (with reason I guess, excluding McLaren or things like that), and write a check for a any car I want. But the way you build wealth isn’t by blowing $75K on a depreciating asset just so you can get a new car smell for a month. The way you build wealth is by spending money wisely. And that includes saving 25% on the price of a $60K MB, by getting a loaner, with a few farts on the seat.

But I am very grateful to the SSSSmokeys of the world. Their financial idiocy subsidizes people like me. I can get 25% off for the farted on seat because SSSSmokey will pay full price to get a fart free seat. So when I am retired in my 50s, sitting on a beach sipping fruity drinks, I will toast the SSSmokeys of the world still commuting to work in their fart free brand, brand, brand new Dodges and thank them for making it all possible.

6 Likes

…and then, one day, he will bring his brand new car for service and a few nice technicians will leave a few farts in it.

6 Likes

Lmao I’m at .7% with my lease deal and I over paid. Good one

The butt hurt is real on this post

Butt Hurt? LOL. Do people still use that term? Welcome to 2011, I guess.

It seems you missed the joke.

I’ll take his word for it, have no idea about this. But he must know a thing or two about butt hurting.

This thread is amazing. Where else can you get egos, farts and a Dodge all in one place?

In high school, for sure …

5 Likes

I thought that’s where this thread was? :crazy_face:

reading these comments made me hungry for in and out now…thanks

Im with Sssmoked, I bet you guys all live in used houses? Or even worst, maybe you rent used apartments where hundreds of people have farted!! Trust me, you dont want to live somewhere where I have used the bathroom. Smh…

6 Likes

Heh, another /popcorn thread, this will be the 3rd one…gotta stock up on more popcorn

2 Likes

This one is fun too: A scam is unmasked