Somebody hack this 440i! :-) 66,890 MSRP

Agreed! They are a total scam. Worst dealers to deal with!

yeah the only situation I would wrap a car is if I get a sports car $5k cheaper in a boring color and wrap it crazy lol

I’m going to wrap it with cargo van white

5k total rip-off, a dude wrapped his charger hellcat bumble bee style for 3k, solid wraps should be no more than 2k if picking a normal color.

ironic huh

I live nearby BMW Encinitas, and I’ve seen that gaudy yellow 4 series along Encinitas Blvd as they ‘showcase’ it. I think it only serves to cause accidents as drivers are no doubt blinded by it as they head to Moonlight Beach. Good thing the Sheriff’s station is right nearby.

And, yes, that dealership is a joke as one would never get a compelling deal from them. Hence, most leasehackers in SD/North County SD would head up to Murrieta to see @BMW_Dave.

1 Like

I’m assuming you would need to remove the wrap at lease end? Is that a pain in the ass? Potential issues? Never dun it.

An MSRP of $66K on a 440i is the “every possible option + most-expensive paint possible” MSRP.

My money says it was a custom order and the deal fell through because the customer was blinded after staring at the paint for more than five seconds.

yeah I didn’t end up doing it haha

I would love to see the breakdown on the window sticker.

the hard part about wrapping a leased car is having to take the wrap off at the end lol, I would do it if I got a steal.

seems like they have a buyer of weird colors. I checked their older pictures plus google street view, they order weird colors. lol good luck getting a discount from that car.

1 Like

Century West BMW in Los Angeles also orders weird colors and they don’t discount that much either and they sell it. They have a market for it. lol for SPECIAL peeps.

1 Like

Kinda like the weird colors. Stands out in a sea of black, grey, white bimmers.

1 Like

That green M4 is on Turo here in LA haha

2 Likes

How’s that a weird color? That color is gorgeous omfg.
Way better than driving white/black/silver :slight_smile:

4 Likes

BMW Seattle has some 440 GCs in the special order colors - I’m sure you’d be lucky to get 6% off before rebates.

1 Like

Special colors have buyers, It’s just not a cup of tea of most people @kubikdanon . You need to be artist, ballplayers, ballers, and wanna be’s to pull it off. That’s why dealers doesn’t give discount for that car coz they’re just waiting for the right buyer. lol Yup @28firefighter you’re lucky to get the 6%

Not arguing with the fact that most people are boring and prefer muted colors :wink:

2 Likes

@kubikdanon that’s the norm. With big discounts that come with it.