Somebody hack this 440i! :-) 66,890 MSRP

MSRP: $66k
Final Sale Price: $66k
Days on Carguru: 308

:rofl:

Looks like a good dealership!

2 Likes

I’m excited to see the 850 deal! Going to MTown Tour tomorrow with my pops and he’s looking to get the M850 convertible in December when his current lease is up.

You definitely made the right move!

These guys do not play ball lol. With two days left at eom during the 3 series bonanza couple months back, the farthest they’d move pre-incentives on a fart car was 8.5% :rofl:

1 Like

How much due at signing and what msrp ?

If anyone can do it, I can. But I have no interest at the moment in having two brightly coloured 440’s!

1 Like

Knock on wood, but I’ve gotten nothing but thumbs up and wanting stares on my red car…

Not that I drive it slow or anything…TBH though it’s hard to drive this car fast on peasant roads because the suspension is just that harsh in Sport+. I’d love to get a crack at one on the Autobahn someday but i’d never get european delivery at the prices i’m trying to get…

1 Like

Same as the PM I sent you :wink:
~55k 1477 DAS no MSD/loyalty/grad/etc

What do you reckon you could get it down to?

I take it you’ve seen my deal?

I’d target deeper than that due to it being
a) 4 doors…
b) strangely packaged…I mean cmon…Black SensaTec (Which I find to be softer than Dakota but for our purposes this is ammunition) and Mandarin exterior…
c) time on the lot.
d) anything else I can think of.

This was obviously a custom order car that just wound up not getting bought or leased, and I honestly believe that if it was a 2dr it likely would have found a home by now in SoCal. I’d target $50,000 SP before incentives.

Lol bmw Encinitas is the worst! They don’t discount anything and mark up everything else and always have tons of expensive dealer add ons. They suck

1 Like

you guys know you can just wrap it right, add like $40-$80 a month, $1500-$2500 for a decent wrap.

I vote for hot pink wrap

That yellow is pretty bright, but for a short term lease on a car, could be interesting!

As for the gold color mentioned above…I love it! IMO, looks great on an X2! But, it will clearly be a color du jour (where it will look odd and dated a few years down the line).

AutoNation is a weird company but their operators are franchised so they don’t operate in a consistent manner. If they were all corporate owner and operated, they would have a consistent policy on aged vehicles and be much more predictable. If you had some Stanford MBAs running the show, they wouldn’t be sitting on a 300 day old depreciating asset saying “maybe tomorrow someone will want it at a price no one offered for the past 10 months.”

2 Likes

Go for it, do it as an experiment and see if you can get it for the price of an Elantra!!! For that price who cares what color is on the car

only $1500-2500? last time i got quoted for a wrap it was like 5k

I’ve gotten great hacks on several Infiniti’s and most recently my MB from high volume SoCal AutoNation dealers.

1 Like

Wait, is someone gonna take the lead on this? I kind of want to have fun with this dealership.

This is exactly what I thought too when I looked at images of this car. TODAY IS THE DAY!@!@! LMAO

1 Like

What’s funny is the Individual color was probably $5k and people are talking about spending another $5k to change it to something more normal.

2 Likes