Somebody hack this 440i! :-) 66,890 MSRP

This thing is bright yellow, expensive, and has the track package on it!
I’d like to see somebody hack it and get a good price, it has been on CarGurus for 360 days and at this dealer for 307 days.

Good luck ya’ll!

https://www.bmwencinitas.com/new/BMW/2019-BMW-440i-b577fceb0a0d04fe23ad70abf6bc6703.htm

That is beautiful. I would drive something like that. Who cares about all attention it will get.

1 Like

Car is grosssss

6 Likes

I’m sure I wouldn’t get pulled over immediately for doing 5 over or anything.

3 Likes

I got that covered. Either way I dont have loyalty, OL code, or dont plan on going to CA to pick it up. I would get it. :slight_smile:

Ostentatious color. It’s worth noting the market is usually pretty efficient so if they haven’t sold it by now, the discounts they’re offering are probably pretty weak. Could be wrong though.

2 Likes

Dude autonation is a scam. Good luck with pulling a good deal.

3 Likes

McKenna is by far the biggest scam.

I like Penske the most.

1 Like

Hahaha totally agree, AUtonation is an absolute scam for hackrs like us. They need to dupe 10 peeps to release 1 hacked deal. But they do kinda average lease deals.

1 Like

Once upon a time I almost got an X2 in a ridiculous color like this because the deal was just that good. I ended up seeing it in person when I went to get my car and was so glad I passed

If the deal was really that good you could always have just wrapped it…

Yup and wraps now are not that expensive like what it used to.

I disagree. My latest hack was from an AutoNation dealership :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think it was in the low 200’s per month but I ended up with the 340i MSport for 353/mo + tax which I’m very happy with paying ~$100 more for per month.
Drove the X2 and it left a lot to be desired to say the least

You’re the 11th. The last time I hacked a 5 series from AUtonation, the guys got fired after a week. Lol

2 Likes

Anyone have an idea how much will the m850 next year around this time? Any Nostradamus here? And how much is it right now? I’ll take the brightest yellow for that

I’ll post a deal on M850 tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@kubikdanon i’m Ready to be shocked. I haven’t seen one here that is leasehackr worthy

Dude this looks like an expensive taxi, lmfao.

6 Likes

I was in the exactly same spot. Almost went for a gold color X2 while holding my nose (or, covering my eyes to be exact) just for the cheap price, but eventually a dealer offered a comparable discount on an X1 so I don’t have to drive a shitty color car for the next two years.

1 Like