Somebody hack this 440i! :-) 66,890 MSRP

Ain’t that the truth. I am driving M3 CS in BORING white and wishing I could have gotten frozen blue for the same price :confused:

I pick white because I’m so cheap that I don’t want to spend going to a carwash regularly and I’m too lazy to wash it myself and most of the time, they have the biggest discount. lol Next year might be a different story, wifey wants a black panamera or any cheap porsche. I need to sell her the white one.

Sorry, the price just went up to $70k due to all the page views/clicks (Stanford MBAs hard at work)! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Tbh, white is the worst color to keep clean. Shows dirt easily.

never white and never black, easily 2 of the worst colors to keep clean, white shows all dust, dirt and road debris and black shows all the imperfections and dirt.

Not so, mine was 68K and that’s without executive, merino leather, and a few other options possible.

They pared down the option list for MY2020 it looks like but a dealer may be able to push through an 80K 440i still.

@kubikdanon @anon11379241 I can’t remember when was the last time I washed my cars, it only happens when it rains. After 6 months of no washing, the color becomes like chalk, and your wheels are powdered black. it gives me a new color. Ohhh, I forgot I live in southern california, so almost no rain and definitely no snow. So white color wins. Ofcourse if you live on the eastcoast or rainy and snowy places, that will suck.

The color would look much better on an M4 but it’s still a great color. Must be Mandarin II. Bmwblog says there are only 56 M4’s in this color.

It’s an oddly optioned car. No leather seats or the full digital display. It shows Track pack on the website but I don’t think this car has it.

My dad’s been very particular about his cars, rubbed off on me. My mom couldn’t care less. Most of our vehicles are washed every 2 weeks, his pickup truck is the only one he doesn’t care about. Snow and salt is a big problem on the east coast in the winter, in the spring/summer/fall it’s pollen that’s the huge problem as well as dust.

In California weather you could go months without washing your car and it wouldn’t make a difference if your not super anal about bugs on the front bumper and grille.

@anon11379241 yeah, and there are no bugs here in Los Angeles too. And not alot trees as well. I forgot to mention I’m from Los Angeles. Yeah, I used to drive only gray cars but I switched to white for my last 5. That’s why I’m getting anxious about getting black or colors that need maintenance aka (carwash). Carwash is expensive here, especially if you have a car that is a little nicer like this 440i and M4’s. Easy $25 weekly to maintain it nice and respectable. Fancy colors means you are required to do waxing, I haven’t done it and haven’t paid for it. For sure that’s costly. lol

I am a sucker for BMW individual order colors, especially bright ones. My M3CS was San Marino Blue :heart_eyes:

This Mandarin was a $5200 upcharge for those not familiar with the program. Looks like a sexy taxi for sure … but I agree with other comments why no leather??

M3CS in SMB is amazing. My buddy just got one and I was a big fan of it when I saw it in person

1 Like

Y’all are so weird about colors. Why are people so vanilla? Have fun. Drive a blue, hot pink, yellow, or purple car. Stand out. White/black/silver are so overdone and boring. The world isn’t in greyscale.

3 Likes

If I have $150 extra monthly to maintain that super nice color, I will. I’m here at this forum to get the cheapest possible deal and won’t pay a cent more than what I’m willing to pay. So if my budget is $400, I want an m3CS for $250 not in grayscale. Lol I ain’t driving a fiat with special color

If you have a bigger budget, and can afford it. Go for it!!

BTW just a heads up to LA folks avoid Tommy’s express car wash on Robertson Blvd.
At some point I’ll put a post up about my experience there.

Tag your out…San Marino blue is the most sought after BMW color. It’s not unique it’s smart haha.

1 Like

I like YMB or MBM a bit better.

Don’t the track package cars typically have those blue brake calipers?
I see them on this particular one.
I bet it is fun to drive!
New M340i would be better though :wink:

Yes. Mine does anyway…

Speaking of M340i’s I have one at my dealer that’s almost a base model that I’m thinking of hacking. I think I could get it down to around $550/mo even w/TX awful sales tax.

I better just wait until the demos make it to the sale lot…

1 Like

Track pack comes with 18" wheels but dealer might have swapped them with the 19" after.
I like the G20 interior but couldn’t get used to the exterior yet. Maybe it will grow on me later.