Some Camaro LT1 data points

$42k with straight supplier pricing and the $1500+$750 in rebates and waived dealer fee (plus normal reg fees of a few hundred bucks), should get
folks sub $400 including 6-7% tax on a 39/10.

RV is 62% and MF is 0.00048.

Agreeed 10000000%.

I couldā€™ve swore 39/10 had a 63% RV from Edmunds? Will have to recheck .

Ya, thatā€™s my goal. Get around $375-$390pm on a 0 DAS deal on a $42k car. Straight supplier pricing, $2250 rebates, base MF and dealer doc fees set to $75 bucks.

Plates/DMV ~$400 and taxes at 6.625%.

My dealer confirmed at 62%ā€¦unfortunatelyšŸ¤Ŗ

Just for kicks and gigglesā€¦Spoke to a few local dealers yesterday on some inbound 2022 LT1ā€™sā€¦all of them are not honoring supplier and I managed to get 1 doing straight MSRP LoL :joy:

Obviously I havenā€™t casted a wider search but wanted to get a feel for the local dealers :laughing:

Itā€™s rough waters out there .

Just had a dealer reach out to me to offer $1k off MSRP on a LT1, so good a good sign for those looking to get into a LT1. For me though it means I wonā€™t get nearly as much in trade for when my LT1 is eventually built.

1 Like

Wow thatā€™s actually impressive. I was playing around found blue, manual with Recaro and tech pack RS at MSRP. It was advertised with $1.5k markup

Places an order for a 22 high altitude. Still up in the air if Iā€™m gonna sell the lt1 or not. Not gonna lie had a few warranty issues with it and a problem that for some reason they canā€™t seem to fix where the engine always sounds like itā€™s ticking and itā€™s bugging the helll outta me.

If I hold off and sell in spring Iā€™m worried the offers will drop if inventory gets better but at the same time selling now a local dealer basically offered my exact pay off which is a bummer. He stated itā€™s due to them not being able to sell muscle cars in winter in Minneapolis.

Any advice from anyone?

Take a road trip to Florida :slight_smile:

Do you know when yours was built? There was a recall or TSB over valve spring issues with these cars that was supposedly resolved. You might want to check your VIN for a recall or TSB if you havenā€™t already.

1 Like

Engine ticking is probably DI. Yukon/Tahoe 2015 had these new engines where ticking was just a result of DI

Yeah I read something about direct injection noise but itā€™s really annoying I also read on the camaro6 forum a bunch of people had the issue resolved but Iā€™d have to look up what they did.

Thanks Iā€™ll look into it. I just had the first oil change a month ago and they fixed something in the rear on the car due to a bulletin

I took the risk of an 8 hour round trip to @spockvr6 s dealer. They honored the price they gave me. Your drive is just a tad longer though. :slight_smile:

Whereā€™s the dealer located?

I am coming down to Florida in December and I was gonna rent a carā€¦. Iā€™ll drive my camaro down there and fly home

Around Tampa area.

Thatā€™s actually where Iā€™m going. Let me stars allign @spockvr6

Just wanted to add my current LT1 valuation to this thread as it seems that we are seeing other LH users report declining third party offers on their vehicles from the peak of Nov 2021 until now.

Nov '21 AutoNation offer 35k
Todayā€™s AutoNation offer 34.5k

MSRP 37.8k, 6-spd manual
Current positive equity ~3300
25 lease payments remaining
16k miles

Hope this is helpful to any LT1 LHers trying to determine whether they will hold or sell their vehicle.

1 Like

What is your current buyout and your region? Iā€™ve been trying to sell to dealers but have been receiving nothing but insulting lowball offers 4-5k below the buyout and thatā€™s after talking to 8 or so dealers. Offers about in the range you stated except mine is an automatic with a higher (40K) MSRP

Gonna stick to the lease transfer route on this one

1 Like