Some Camaro LT1 data points

Some recent Camaro LT1 SAL listings for all of us thinking of transferring:

Both have effective payments in the mid 400s.

2 Likes

If that’s my competition in MI, let the games begin! I could collect $2000 up front and still be $110 less per month effective.

The dilemma is finding an equally fun replacement.

2 Likes

The struggle is real.

Value might potentially go up even more. Such a fun car.

3 Likes

Yes, I have been thinking about this. The car will probably be killed in the new few years, so maybe I should keep it for a long term play.

1 Like

Fast forward 30 years–at a car show–“Wow, I remember I leased one of those for under $300 a month back in 2021!”

4 Likes

This person doesn’t understand the 6 month rule.

2 Likes

Or he/she is crazy like a fox and is getting a waiting list going🤪

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking about posting it early myself. Today marks 3 months that I’ve had it so exactly 3 to go

Same I was planning on half a month out though.

1 Like

wow, listing at one month in? Talk about no patience.

As much as I think about swapping it for a few grand profit, I really enjoy driving it, even as a daily.

Agreed entirely, though given it is my third car and is sitting at under 600 miles on the clock 3 months in…I don’t “need” it so may be enticed by the flip potential.

Has anyone actually looked into GM’s lease transfer process? I tried searching but not too much info recently.

How fast and responsive are they? Etc

If it’s anything like BMW’s process (excellent) then we’re in good shape.

Something in me says its not lol…

The something in you is correct in my experience :frowning: BMW is the best in the business in this regard…although they arent perfect of course, IME the others are a distant 2nd.

1 Like

That’s why I bought 2 of them. :joy:

Def keeping one at least another year or until something catches my eye

1 Like

As long as you do everything via email, I don’t think it’s too bad. The fact that they require it to be within the same state definitely speeds things up.

2 Likes

Good to know it can be done online. Hopefully as more Camaro owners here reach their 6 month mark we’ll get a better gauge on the transfer timeline .

The instate restriction really limits your potential customers/transferees.

I think it’s going to be really tough to have this kind of power and having to try to find a replacement for the same money. Sans true AMG or M car, I don’t think any of the Camaro owners here are going to be happy.

2 Likes

Also already missing exercising my clutch leg

I have an appraisal with ALGo tomorrow to see if they’ll buy it out at or above my buyout. I’m not driving it nearly enough to justify keeping it for another 2 months and thus spending another $1000 on it. It’s a second car as it is and I’m more than happy with my RX350 that just got paid off. Maybe I’ll get quotes on that as well and lease a Bolt :joy:

Make sure to pit Algo and GMTV against each other - they will negotiate up.

2 Likes