Some Camaro LT1 data points

Some people mistakingly call lease equity profit.

But I’m guessing those same people don’t call it the same thing when they are doing their taxes the next year!

2 Likes

If you find a dealer willing to do GM supplier, one can probably get the same deal as I got on the original one. Straight up GM supplier price along with the additional GM supplier rebate and no/minimal dealer fee at standard MF and the deal is good.

1 Like

Yea I’m the end with insurance and payment I walked away with $300 profit. But $0 bet would have been fine too considering how fun the car was to drive.

Chevy Dealers are paying good money for these. Look for a dealer that works with ACV auto auctions.

How do I find out if they use that auction? Just ask the sales guy?

My local dealer just told me the removed all markups on Camaros so every one is at sticker now. They said production is picking up. They still won’t take supplier, but maybe a good time to sell your Camaro to a third party before Camaro supply lowers wholesale prices.

Also saw rapid blue on a Camaro for the first time. I like it but maybe not as much as I did just looking at pictures. I have a rapid blue on order so trying to decide if I change it or stick with it.

GM doesn’t allow third party buy outs. Not about to pay it off and pay sales tax to then maybe lose money.

Sorry, meant to reply to thread and not you specifically. Some people can sell third party in California or may own the car outright.

1 Like

Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

2 Likes

Scooby Doo Yes GIF by Boomerang Official

Also brings the :fire:

No worries you’re lucky in CA with the sales tax 10 day rule

whos your local dealer, i assume your in CA?

I’m also thinking of jumping on a 2022 LT1 in Rapid Blue. Couple of local dealers have a few “in transit” all around ~$41-42k MSRP.

Considering one is willing to do straight supplier, what is that off MSRP? Like ~3% off MSRP pre incentive? And then add on additional $2250 in taxed rebates (supplier, loyalty/conquest)

Considering 3rd party buyouts are done, would like to get one and drive for a few months then simply transfer during the spring next year. Would have no intention of flipping or looking to make a profit.

Yes…$1500 lease loyalty/conquest and $750 additional GM supplier rebate.

I liked Crush but you can’t get it in the 2022s. I’ll probably stick with the Rapid Blue. It looks good with black trim/wheels.

Adam Sandler Head Nod GIF

It’s funny, the MSRPs of the cars I’m looking at are right around there. So about $1500 off MSRP on a $42k car.

Then tack on the $2250 and ask for base MF.

I def see more inventory now than a month ago so dealers have to be playing alittle ball.

If you have a LT1 right now and you’re in a position to sell, I would do it sooner than later.

I’m still riding the Wrangler freight train, but wouldn’t mind renting one of these for 6-8 months then just dumping via transfer.