Some Camaro LT1 data points

It sounds like Camaro inventory may start to improve a bit. Apparently GM is sitting on some inventory that didn’t have chips which are now being retrofitted and shipped out.

https://gmauthority-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/gmauthority.com/blog/2021/10/gm-retrofitting-and-shipping-build-shy-chevy-camaro-units/amp/?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQIKAGwASCAAgM%3D#aoh=16342088701410&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fgmauthority.com%2Fblog%2F2021%2F10%2Fgm-retrofitting-and-shipping-build-shy-chevy-camaro-units%2F

How’s 22 numbers vs 21. Hackable?

They are very similar, the Conquest incentive is $250 less. Slightly higher MF. Processing: 20211014_094255.jpg…

For some reason the photo I attached won’t upload but the 2022 is 00048/63% at 36/10k as an example. The 2021 is 00020/63% at 36/10k.

1 Like

Sorry didn’t see this message. Same deal when leasing…reach out to a few dealers put them against one another until I hit the point of no return. Dealers are claiming you owe Dispo fee so I will net 4300. Free Camaro for ten months.

2 Likes

You can now log into your GM Financial account and get an immediate payoff amount. No disposition fee added.

@senwia did you already sell your LT1?

I know I have four dealers making offers and everyone added the dispo. I made a comment to all but I’m not going to argue and few hundred over a few grand.

I have the paperwork to sell. Haven’t signed yet but with winter coming and corvette on the way its kinda redundant.

Where do you see it? I’m on the app and can’t find the payoff. Do you have to log into the website?

You’ve got to go to the GMFinancial website for the payoff.

1 Like

In the app, scroll down the menu and click Purchase Quote. It gives me a payoff amount after a few seconds.

1 Like

Looks like they accept supplier code. 10AT & DME.

It’s optioned perfect with dual exhaust/tech/sunroof. The auto/manual is a preference I think. East coast winter is around the corner or I would’ve looked into this.

That thing is sharp, nicely equipped. It brings up a question------

Will this car come with multiple sets of wheels? There are the base wheels, then the optional wheels as noted, and then the dealer installed optional wheels on top of that :slight_smile:

I heard extra set of wheels make great coffee tables. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are correct.vettel_coffee_table2_grande

4 Likes

Camaro is sold netted little over 4k in the end. Drive a camaro for free for ten months including insurance…now on to a bit more horsepower just a little wait.

2 Likes

Nice! Where did you end up selling it to? And for how much?

My Camaro saga finally concluded today. Deemed total loss back in Sept due to Hurricane Ida flooding it.

Received my insurance overage proceeds today

Weirdest car I have ever leased. Signed for $390 a month 0 DAS on a 39/12k back in April on a $43.5k Redline model with Recaros, tech, DME etc.

Received $1900 check in May/June for overage in taxes. :man_shrugging:

Received check for $750 back in August (think this was the supplier rebate but ok)

Received $9,286.86 for overage from insurance.

Nearly $12k cash received and only made 4 payments on the car :man_facepalming:

I still miss it tho…

15 Likes