Some Camaro LT1 data points

About to sell mine as well

7 Likes

I was at $670/yr for the LT1. Late 40s married male in NJ. I carry high coverage and low deductibles.

1 Like

Anyone in NY state looking to get out of their LT1 lease? Looking for 10 spd auto with sport exhaust.

I have one but selling to dealer nets me about 4500 profit.

1 Like

Anyone ordered a Camaro recently? Dealer told me 6 month wait on my order, but not sure if that was simply to keep me patient.

In my opinion, it’s not even worth considering swapping one of these things. The sale to a dealer is like 100x easier and you leave with $ in hand✔️

1 Like

Agreed, i wouldnt mind helping someone out get into one

That is a pretty strong gain. Can you share details? I wasn’t aware there was still so much upside in these.

What kind of discount were you able to obtain on an order? Just curious…

That’s a solid number! How many payments have you made? Does the $4500 amount include X number of monthly payments you have made?

If they honor the quote i would make 1k after payments. My payment is $286 a month on a 42k MSRP. @Bostoncarconcierge and i got a really deep discount before incentives.

3 Likes

I made 4 payments at 320ish on the first one I sold for a $4000 profit. Made 11 payments on the 2nd, 330/mo. Basically drive that for free with insurance paid for. I wish I got 2-3 more of these, if I had the parking for them I would have.

If you’re willing to look all over the country and pay shipping I still think you can get one under 350/mo if you have the incentives needed.

2 Likes

Lol… totally unreproducible unless you have a Bolt. Doing a Bolt recall MSRP swap so getting a $39k LT1 for my $24k Bolt lease buyout amount. Or if they let me stay in the current lease contract I’ll pay $117/mo for my LT1 then buy it out for $20k in three years.

1 Like

Oh that’s right, totally forgot. You’re doing the swap I remember with the Bolt.

6 month wait sounds excessive. Check on the Camaro6 forums and see what they say . I doubt it would take that long

Mine was run through an auction and they offered me $38,XXX for it; pay-off is $33,XXX.

1 Like

That seems to be the going rate currently of which dealers will pay so they can list them at 42k+ and make 4k. Everyone low balled me at 36-37 but after playing them back and forth 38500 was where I wanted to be and the dealership was convenient for me to drop it off at.

I was looking at the forums, most of the posts I saw were ordering last spring but hadn’t taken delivery yet. Going through a lot of posts but didn’t find any recent orders there so far. Will probably just need to post there.

2022’s are already on lots with more coming.

Will be interesting to see how dealers work on these especially with the colder/winter months coming :blush:

Seems very hit/miss, with many still waiting on their '21 orders and some with '22s already delivered. The worst case waiting seems to be the ones who ordered this past winter/spring. Not sure what I’m going to do if I get a call from Chevy saying my Bolt battery is ready for install before my LT1 gets here :sweat_smile:

1 Like

just sold mine with 630mi to Autonation for 39.5, no one could come close. msrp was 41k

5 Likes