Some Camaro LT1 data points

Wild times

1 Like

2 Likes

The leasing gods are telling me to look at 2022 LT1’s…

6 Likes

It’s a long wait :upside_down_face: Maybe inventory will come since the factory restart.

2 Likes

I believe it will, 22s will be arriving at some dealers around me in the next few weeks.

1 Like

Still waiting for my order to be accepted by GM so hopefully that factory gets moving

Local Chevy dealer…42k MSRP, buyout was 35200.

2 Likes

From the camaro6 forums, looks like LT1s aren’t being held up by supplier issues

Rapid Blue for 2022MY looks so yummy :relaxed:

1 Like

That’s what color my order is :grin:

1 Like

Camaro plant (among others) is scheduling OT shifts amid improved chip availability.

1 Like

Pretty sure you owe it to the LT1 gods to buy another. Or maybe a vette, someone in the gm multiverse loves you

4 Likes

not for nothing, but knock on wood, it looks like GM has the chip thing figured out. maybe light at the end of the tunnel.

1 Like

All but one of those plants cranking out the higher margin trucks/SUVs. Makes sense; use your chips to build the highest margin vehicles. Not very dissimilar to how Tesla prioritizes performance and LR trims over the base trims.

I thought $5k in markup was bad LMAOOOOOO

1 Like

Thinking about selling the LT1 and getting the 4xe but nervous with thinking the 22’s won’t have the EV credit….what’s your guys thoughts? I guess it also depends what I could sell the lt1 for. Buyout right now is 36k.

There’s dealers marking up in-stock units by as much as 10k currently so I would think that you could do OK selling it.

That is an LT1!?!?!?

Yup. 9k dealer addendum. The car sold the next day too.

Thats just silly.

1 Like