*SOLD OUT FOR THE MONTH *! ENCORE GROUP LEASE ! $150 + TAX p/m 24m/10k 8 SPOTS!

Is this deal good in nyc

I have twi clients from NY a part if this group right now. But not being transported, they will keep cars here.

Anyone here have leasing experience for GA? A fellow hackr wants to be in on deal but is in Atlanta. Im not sure about the tax criteria there because I have heard stories. Can client get car from here and do his taxes over there himself?

You are a broker now, so you should know, not us.

2 Likes

Lol thanks bear ! I didnt know I had to pass a brokers exam for all 50 states :yum:

Well, you have to know what you do. Right? Canā€™t imagine @nyclife, @Benedetto or any other broker asking community for information :slightly_smiling_face:

I can understand, but they are serving the nation, while Im only serving FL (also mentioned on my registrstion ) but wanted to help a fellow hackr interested in group deal.

Your dealer should know, not you.

2 Likes

Will do. Thanks ! 202020

Ny but can drive anywhere in tri state

Yawn indeed. Another encore deal ā€¦

Still 3 slots open. Come get one vhooloo !!!

3 Likes

Hi Mani,

We are interested in this deal. Does not look like I can message you here. Please ping me if your contact information so we can discuss. Thanks!

PM sent . 20202020202

Very interested. Live in Florida. Canā€™t figure out how to PM you though.

PM sent 202020202020202

You can lease almost 3 of these for the price of an NX and it is roomierā€¦i think the NX is way overpriced. Almost in RX price territory and the RX is so much nicer.

I actually donā€™t think the NX is overpriced. Hard to get a Hackr deal on, but compared to everything else I think its fine. I think it competes with X3, Q5, GLC, QX50, and RDX. Itā€™s more expensive than the RDX but cheaper than the rest.

The NX is too close in payment to the RX. It makes no sense $ wise ā€¦at least not to me. If the NX was $300/mo, diff story.

1 Like

The RDX is way roomier than the NX. Also cheaper in price. I think Lexus is going through mid life crisis where they had to put a stop on insane leases of the 2013 -16 era, I am sure they will be back in a couple of years but nothing for now.