*SOLD OUT FOR THE MONTH *! ENCORE GROUP LEASE ! $150 + TAX p/m 24m/10k 8 SPOTS!

Hello LH Nation ! i have another group lease deal on the Buick Encore with only 8 spots confirmed and anymore after that will be worked on but no guarantee and I will not ask you to apply for credit with dealer till I have a vehicle confirmed for you. These 8 vehicles are BRAND NEW, NOT DEMO. This deal is in Florida but I can also work with out of state as long as you are willing to take responsibility of shipping or flying in and driving back.
My fee for this deal is $200. I have posted the calculator but I was not able to get the correct monthly and due at signup, hence you see the -$174. That is not a CASHBACK. Its simply put in to show you the correct amount due at signing. If mods know how to fix, please let me know and i will correct it. Now lets talk about the deal !

24 month lease
10k miles $150+ tax per month with $300+tax due at signing
12k miles $162+tax per month with $312+tax due at signing
15k miles $182+tax per month with $332+tax due at signing

• 2 Yr / 2 Visit maintenance by GM INCLUDED as with all other leases.
    *All clients will get a brand new tag and registration, no transfer tags, the cost is already included
  • Tire and Wheel Insurance for the total lease term up to $1500 limit INCLUDED DEALER NEGOTIATED PERK
  • Free Key Replacement for the total lease term up to $500 limit INCLUDED DEALER NEGOTIATED PERK

Last month I personally shopped at 8 dealers, and wasn’t able to get anyone even under 200 bucks for this deal for this many number of units.

Interested parties, please pm and mention your first and last name and phone number. Also, please be patient for a response. If you have sent me a PM, I will get back to you within 24 hours :smiley:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Buick Encore Preferred - NEW -
MSRP: $ 25***
Monthly Payment: $150+ tax
Drive-Off Amount: $300 +tax
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00131
Residual: 64%
Available Incentives: Conquest $2750, GM Lease Cash $1900, Regional $750
Leasehackr Score:13.2 years

10 Likes

If only this was in the tri state, I would be all over it.

What state are you exactly in ? NJ?

I’m surprised to not see more activity on this thread. Has Leasehackr reached peak Encore?

4 Likes

I’d be all over this if it was in Ca.

I got my Encore last month. I absolutely love it! Even though we have a Tesla Model S and a Tesla Model X the size of the Encore is great for quick trips or tight parking spots. I actually find myself driving it all the time! Plus at $150/mo it is just stupid cheap! LOL

2 Likes

How much for a one pay (edit:15k)? Or is that not an option here

I got one for my wife last month deal as well. TBH in the FL region this is the best value for money deal. Much better interior quality than a toyota or a honda. Plus the My Buick app features come standard with a lot of good stuff

1 Like

One pay on 10k is around $3400-$3500

What about 15k? 20202020

My guess is you add somewhere around $750 to the number, maybe a little less.

I will have to get back on that. but GLH280 might be right

I am in Miami, I may have to go test drive this car this weekend. not sure if its big enough for me, I am currently in a NX200.

The NX200 and the Encore should be fairly similar in size. The NX might be a tad bigger.

I felt claustrophobic in an NX whereas the Encore felt roomy to me. The shape of the Encore provides a lot of headroom over the NX

2 Likes

I received your PM. I was actually going to suggest you to take a look at vehicle in person today if you can to any dealer. Check your PM in 3 mins.
Thanks.

1 Like

I’m gonna try to go over the weekend. ty

Current programs on the Lexus are insane compared to what they were 2,3 years ago

1 Like

I think they got a lot more conservative with everything after they got hosed on the GS350 returns. Lexus is still by far my favorite brand, but it isn’t worth the premium now. Much smarter to just buy a CPO and keep it for 10 years instead of leasing it

1 Like

The key to buying a Lexus CPO is like you said to keep it for 10 years. Keeping them for 2 years hosed me a couple times. :frowning:

1 Like