*SOLD OUT FOR THE MONTH *! ENCORE GROUP LEASE ! $150 + TAX p/m 24m/10k 8 SPOTS!

any deals - please share

Sorry I dont want to :slight_smile:

Grab your (GM Korea built) Encore deal while you canā€¦

The future of GM Korea looks bleaker than ever. With one week left for GM Korea and the union to reach a deal, some analysts believe it still wonā€™t be enough for a sustainable business.

Read more: http://gmauthority.com/blog/2018/04/its-looking-increasingly-likely-that-gm-korea-will-fold/#ixzz5CZaFuaHh

http://gmauthority.com/blog/2018/04/its-looking-increasingly-likely-that-gm-korea-will-fold/

Which part of the OP did you not understand?

i was referring this this statement - Current programs on the Lexus are insane

I think he meant insanely bad.

lolā€¦i tool it otherwise!

Mani, do have access to a deal on Enclave? Iā€™m in a V8 Nav now I donā€™t think I can go to a 4cyl but isnā€™t the Enclave available with a v6?

Please shoot me a PM. Thanks

lol its ok. I just re-read my own statement and realized it as well.

I would be interested in the 15K deal. I will be relocating to Florida in about a 2 weeks. Would they be able to hold the vehicle till then?

2 weeks is before the end of the month so I dont see a problem. However, you will have to sign the lease contract to hold vehicle with the group deal. PM please for more questions. Thanks

Maniā€¦do one in CA or closer to the West Coast :slight_smile:

1 Like

telling @mani_is_kool his deals are so good that you wished heā€™d find you the same deal in CA (which is generally considered to be one of the best states for lease deals) is about as much props as you can give anyone and I agree! :champagne:cheers to that

3 Likes

lol Thanks guys ! Its an honor and I truly appreciate the kind words !

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: `mani_is_kool - Broker - FL

@mani_is_kool - PMā€™ed you. Thanks.

Update i now have 3 cars remaining. Any other units after these 3 will be either demo, or the pearl white color units which are subject to price difference.

I can check for you. I checked envision preferred numbers without any verification of incentives and I got 300 +tax, with 500+ tax drive off

I get so many nails in my tires from surrounding construction sites that on my next lease iā€™m going to consider it. Sometimes they canā€™t patch the tires and then you need to buy a new one, so having the peace of mind that comes with the tire protection especially when itā€™s free is a nice little bonus on this lease.