*SOLD OUT FOR THE MONTH *! ENCORE GROUP LEASE ! $150 + TAX p/m 24m/10k 8 SPOTS!

The RDX is about gone, that’s why its cheap. No other reason. The NX is still cheaper than the rest. Do agree though that the gap is too narrow between RX and NX.

don’t you drive a GX460 at NX payment? or am i mixing things up right now?

I do :slight_smile: . But I was looking at trading it in for an NX last month. They were dirt cheap, at least in my opinion. With my certificate, it came in at 329 w/ 329 for an fsport without any msds.

yea well THAT is a good deal!
How would you have traded it in? You didn’t have it long enough…or were you upside down and couldn’t do it because of that?

I had a family member that wanted to take it over. I also think I have some equity in it. Payoff is 46 and change.

1. The NX is underpowered, IMO. – So is the GX, but the deal was better.
  2. I hate the trackpad.

PRO:

I like the design and the seats are really supportive and comfy.

What i hate about the GX is its slow :stuck_out_tongue: AND the tech inside is all so outdated. The 2016 IS has a much more refined interior than the 2018 GX.

Units still available guys !

2 spots remaining, one last week.

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: `mani_is_kool - Broker - FL

Certainly don’t want to jack anyone’s thread, but I also don’t want to start ANOTHER Encore thread. This can be done in NJ at 36/10k with conquest though, if Florida isn’t an option for you. Just got an email with some pretty good lease offers.

1. Last Unit left to cover group buy.

2. Have 2 demo models for same terms, monthly is $10 less.

3. Have 4 NEW units Tri Coat Frost color ($995 option) for $15 bucks extra per month.

5 days ! Left

1. Last unit left ( silver and coppertino available to choose from)
  2. 1 demo left
  3. 3 White frost for the extra $15 per month
  4. 1 unit SILVER SPORT TOURING ALSO AVAILABLE.

hi i am interested in this deal

Hi, I am Jacksonville FL based. wanted to check if this deal is still available 150+tax / 24 months /10K?
Please ping me you contact details.
Thanks

Hello Mani, I might be interested in your deal. I’m in Miami.

I have updates for everyone.

Vehicle Count Update !!!

Regular colors - 1 left COPPERTINO
Tri-Frost - 1 Left
Demo Units SOLD
Sport Touring SOLD

1 Like

Interested in Tri Frost and live in FL. Need a car by Monday. Please pm me for details. Thank you.

Pm sent ! 202020202020

Sold out for the month !

2 Likes