‘mani_is_kool - Broker - FL

Thank you @blazenfire, that MSD did work out great at 15k miles. Honestly so tempting but I cant get rid of my encore at 2 months man…

1 Like

Mani is the man! Honest and great to work with! I highly recommend him! I love my new S90! He really took care of me

3 Likes

Thank you @Minmes ! Enjoy the car, it was well worth the wait !

1 Like

@mani_is_kool you’re kool! Just drove home my new S90. This guy helped beyond simply hooking me up with a great deal in SOFL. Deal is as posted. Least stressful car shopping experience EVER! Thanks again.

2 Likes

Thanks bud and congrats !!! Glad ur happy

1 Like

I was part of @mani_is_kool first group buy. Easy to work with and I’m loving the Encore. I’m driving it more than I drive my IS200t. Great deal for anywhere, amazing deal for Florida.

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity and trust.

Hey all, was part of @mani_is_kool second group buy. At the beginning felt a little uncomfortable, as you never know what to expect.

But truth to be told, this guy is awesome. No problem at all, helped with every single detail and the car is already with me - loving it. One of the best cost-benefit I’ve ever had.

So, if you are thinking about getting one, I recommend.

4 Likes

Thanks @rob83 ! Was great meeting you as well. Im glad I could help local floridians and fellow leasehackrs.

I contacted @mani_is_kool about the Encore deal and he was very prompt with answering any and all questions i had and getting me into the deal. I would recommend using him for future group buys.

2 Likes

Thanks Jay !!! 202020202

I was also part of the @mani_is_kool group lease this past weekend. The deal could not go any smoother. Mani was straight forward from the get go. Arrived, saw the car, and signed all the paperwork and within 45 minutes we were out the door.

We ended up getting this deal for my girlfriend. Hoping to get something similar when my lease is up.
Thanks for everything Mani!

3 Likes

Thanks Ivan ! Will definitely help you on your lease as well !

Another happy customer here! Mani went above and beyond to find the best fit for me and did all the negotiation beforehand. I got a demo model in black for $10 less per month and was out of the dealership in 1 hour! I couldn’t be happier with the Encore and the price is unbelievable. I’m sending all my friends his way!
Thanks! @mani_is_kool

1 Like

Mani is awesome! I was a part of this group buy and it was the smoothest deal I’ve ever had. He made sure everything was perfect and was always available to explain everything or answer any questions. Highly recommended! Thank you Mani.

1 Like

Thank you bud for being a part as well !

I was part of this group lease and could not have been happier with the entire process. I stumbled upon this thread Friday and reached out to Mani - By Saturday afternoon, I was driving my new car off the lot.

No other local dealerships would come anywhere near this price.

Everything was prompt and smooth from start to finish and I will definitely be reaching out to Mani again when I’m ready for a new lease.

A+

2 Likes

1 Like

Thank you Sir ! Will definitely stay in touch

Mani helped me get into a new 2020 Lexus ES350 lease. It’s tough out there finding cars and deals right now and I was in a bit of a bind when my old ES350 lease came due. My dealership was not helpful at all and the “deal” they offered me on a new lease was a joke. Mani got me what I wanted at a much better deal, despite limited availability. Mani and Daniel were both very helpful in answering my questions. Mani is knowledgeable and patient. He worked hard to make the deal happen, and delivered on all of his promises. The process was smooth and no surprises. Another satisfied customer!

2 Likes