14,710 miles

Original Adjusted Capitalized Cost (02/2021): $22,661.80
Current Lease Payoff (12/29/2021, effective until 1/15/21): $20,920.04
? Dealer Lease Payoff: $20,995 ?
Agreed Upon Buyout Price: $25,375

Balance (paid by check) $4,380

11 payments of $159.65 = $1,756.15

"Net-Profit" - $2,623.85

I was also told by them that NMAC might still charge me for the disposition fee, is that true?

Dealer offers top dollar for buyouts + no games, and I didn’t even get a car from them. (Currently) higher than Carvana & KBB, that’s why I sold it early. :wink: PM me for details so I can get my referral :wink:

Not too bad for my first (of many) leases

Currently car-less but I’m home for winter break until mid-January, and technically “I don’t need” a car while I’m at college, but looking at other EV’s to lease now. Numbers seem decent on a 22 Niro EV, looking at 21 Kona EV but they’re hard-pressed to find and I’m not leasing a “last year’s model” for MSRP, was looking at 22 Leaf SL Plus but the lack of lease cash kills the deal for me.

2 Likes

Looks like you’re in NJ. Check out the marketplace for ‘22 Leaf deals. Assuming you’re not looking to flip it and hold it for the full term (18 months) as it seems they’re providing much less lease cash but super high RVs to make up for it.

Also, nice flip!

1 Like

had no idea they had 18 month terms until right now. Was only looking to get an SL Plus, after putting it all in the calculator, it’s roughly $411 with $411 due for 18mo/10k, I would have to take out 15k, making it $473, with $473 due, then with a broker fee on top of that. I just don’t find it’s value when there’s better vehicles out there for similar or cheaper. Car would seem to be selling under MSRP in my calculations which is great, and the residuals are sky high, but that lease cash hurts.